Corsair Community

LINK / iCue can't see ONE Pro case or LEDs

indirect

I have a Corsair ONE Pro (CS-9000009), and had to reinstall Windows 10 because system updates would fail and undo themselves every time.

After reinstalling, Windows 10 can update itself correctly now, but both Corsair LINK and iCue can't see my case, and there's no way for me to control the case LEDs. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, updating, and restarting my computer.

The version of LINK from the sticky thread (for ONE 2017/2018) says it isn't supported on my machine. The latest regular LINK works, but doesn't recognize my case or the LEDs in it.

I also opened a support ticket, but never got a response. What are my other options? How do I get a copy of LINK that supports my case?

lol so I got a reply to my ticket, telling me to install the old LINK that says it won't work with my machine. and then they said to install iCue, which also says "No devices". and then they stopped responding. any other ideas?

• 1 month later...

Support came back with the answer! If you have a Corsair ONE Pro, you need to edit a registry key to make LINK work correctly:

0. Uninstall Corsair LINK completely.

1. Open `regedit`.

2. Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\BIOS

3. Right click on SystemProductName and select modify. Change the value to CORSAIR ONE

4. Reinstall Corsair LINK for ONE using this installer: http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/Corsair-One/CorsairOne_CorsairLink_08092017.zip.