The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2019, 08:38 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019283
BlackScorpion Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmirage View Post
hi, do you mean an older icue version? I have been trying almost every iteration of this software since it was posted.

Apple is telling me Corsair designed this icue Mac version for a specific list of Apple hardware, and supposedly the 2013 Mac Pro is not in this list, does that make any sense?
That makes no sense. I would imagine that the software should run on any mac. Try DM Corsair James with that question, he would know if this is true or not.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:58 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 1019342
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Everyone, I have uploaded a test version of iCUE v3.21. This is intentionally being released slightly early because I want everyone to test the new audio driver we've re-implemented back into the macOS version of ICUE (and therefore supports all audio devices once again).

Please give this a try. I will most likely close this thread soon and open a new one as we're approaching release of this client officially.

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Old 09-28-2019, 07:08 AM

POST ID # = 1019464
puntoboy Reputation: 10

I've just installed this on my MacBook Pro 2016 and since installing it my Shiit Modi3 DAC no longer works. Audio through the in-built speakers or through the Thunderbolt monitor but not through the Modi 3.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:41 AM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019528

Installed it yesterday and the Void Pro is quickly detected, keyboard detected, seems to be working fine on my end.* Thank You !
Old 10-01-2019, 09:33 AM

POST ID # = 1019821
thealb Reputation: 10

Thanks James. Seems to work well with my Void wireless headphones.
I've got something that seems to have been broken for a while. I was hoping it would be fixed with this release, but it hasn't.
The mute button on the headphones works, but turns off "sidetone." The Sidetone slider on the UI doesn't move, but it doesn't work any longer. If you move the Sidetone slider at all, it starts working again.
Has this issue been reported/experienced by anyone?

Thanks!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:55 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019914

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealb View Post
Thanks James. Seems to work well with my Void wireless headphones.
I've got something that seems to have been broken for a while. I was hoping it would be fixed with this release, but it hasn't.
The mute button on the headphones works, but turns off "sidetone." The Sidetone slider on the UI doesn't move, but it doesn't work any longer. If you move the Sidetone slider at all, it starts working again.
Has this issue been reported/experienced by anyone?

Thanks!
I have the void pro and don't have this issue?
Old 10-02-2019, 06:36 AM
SavageAUS's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019949
SavageAUS Reputation: 10

Currently running iCue 3.21.72 for my strafe mk2 and m65. On macOS Mojave and Catalina when running iCue with Intel Power Gadget 3.6.1 (IPG) IPG shows my cpu running at high frequency (hovering around 4GHz) but my temps etc are fine so it seems it is only cosmetic but highly annoying. If I quit iCue cpu frequency drops on IPG so this leads me to believe it is iCue causing this bug.
What would I need to provide to get this looked at / fixed?
Old 10-02-2019, 05:22 PM

POST ID # = 1020010
mcheryl Reputation: 10

I just installed the latest iCUE for MacOS and am not able to update the firmware on my K63 keyboard despite me following the instructions as stated. Any suggestion?

After a day of debugging, I notice that running iCUE on my MBP disables the LAN connection on my dock. I need a stable connection so I prefer to use LAN.
Can this problem be fixed?

Last edited by mcheryl; 10-02-2019 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:43 PM
SavageAUS's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020023
SavageAUS Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by modicus View Post
Hi all,

May I please ask how do one UNinstall the iCue properly?

Many thanks
Did you ever figure this out?
I get an error
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 10.11.56 am.png (62.1 KB, 83 views)
Old 10-02-2019, 10:06 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020029

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageAUS View Post
Did you ever figure this out?
I get an error
Try using an application called AppCleaner, it will delete it and the associated files. It will show you what it's going to remove/delete before you do it, allowing you to select what you want removed.

Old 10-07-2019, 02:00 PM
logandzwon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020581
logandzwon Reputation: 10

For whatever reason, on my work MacMini, with v3.21 installed Google Chrome locks up the whole systems. Once I uninstalled it the systems returned to working correctly.

Update:
Nevermind. It still locks up, it just takes a little longer. I upgraded to 3.21, uninstalled 3.21, and I’m still having issues with the thing locking up under chrome. Im not sure it’s iCue, but that ever since installing it I can’t use Chrome without the whole system locking up.

Last edited by logandzwon; 10-07-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:56 AM

POST ID # = 1020795
Pavo Reputation: 10

Just wanted to report an issue on release version of Catalina and my Corsair K70 RGB Rapid-fire KB using latest iCUE. Sometimes iCUE will freeze and requires a restart in order to get it working again.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:24 AM

POST ID # = 1021338
p.lov Reputation: 10
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Everyone, I have uploaded a test version of iCUE v3.21. This is intentionally being released slightly early because I want everyone to test the new audio driver we've re-implemented back into the macOS version of ICUE (and therefore supports all audio devices once again).

Please give this a try. I will most likely close this thread soon and open a new one as we're approaching release of this client officially.

Thanks James.
I'm on Sierra and this new version does not work with void wireless headset or wired. Corsair headset is not coming up as an option for sound output.
Do you have perhaps have a link for 3.15?
Old 10-15-2019, 04:08 PM

POST ID # = 1021374
SalmonGram Reputation: 10

I can't ever seem to get an answer on this, but is there ever going to be support for the MM800? I have gone through countless updates, and none have ever recognized it. There have been maybe 2-3 times total since the beginning of the year when I started running iCUE. It was even replaced once by Corsair thinking that might be the issue. It wasn't. Right after installing the newest version today (3.21.72), it recognized it right up until I had to do the restart to finish the install. After the reboot, it once again isn't recognized. I have even plugged it in to a different PC to try updating it, but there weren't any. The lack of it working and the lack of any assistance is getting a tad frustrating.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:22 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1021526

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.lov View Post
Thanks James.
I'm on Sierra and this new version does not work with void wireless headset or wired. Corsair headset is not coming up as an option for sound output.
Do you have perhaps have a link for 3.15?
Really, it's working fine with me, i had an issue with the previous versions not working with my void pro. I have a copy of 3.15, PM me , if you want me to send it to you.