Corsair Community

Keyboard no longer detected by iCUE

HadMatter

EDIT: FIXED

This keyboard is new, and has been working fine for about a week. However, I just performed a restart on my desktop, and since then the keyboard no longer appears in iCUE. The lighting has defaulted to the shifting rainbow pattern it first exhibited out of box and the keyboard does not appear in the devices list in iCUE - though my rgb motherboard still does. The keyboard works fine as far as Windows input is concerned - I'm able to type this message.

Research led to a bunch of posts saying to make sure the software is up to date. There was an iCUE update, I installed it, but the problem persists. I'm trying to ensure the drivers are up to date, but am having some trouble with that. I can't find any drivers on the Corsair product page, just a downloadable manual. And I'm having difficulty identifying the keyboard in the device manager. There are 3 generic looking entries labeled "HID Keyboard Device". Not sure which is the correct one so I tried them all - Windows reported all up to date. Now what?

Edited by HadMatter

• 1 month later...
I have a similar problem, my K70 LUX RGB does not always recognize in iCUE, the lights do not work, however I can type normally, whenever I try to update firmware 3.08 by iCUE it gets stuck at 100% and has no effect, I tried to redo the Firmware by CRP-DISABLE but I have not found the correct step by step, if someone has any solution that can help.

• Corsair Employee
I have a similar problem, my K70 LUX RGB does not always recognize in iCUE, the lights do not work, however I can type normally, whenever I try to update firmware 3.08 by iCUE it gets stuck at 100% and has no effect, I tried to redo the Firmware by CRP-DISABLE but I have not found the correct step by step, if someone has any solution that can help.

We would recommend that you reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com