Corsair Community

AM4 bracket STILL shipping

Evanus

Edit: Oops, I meant Processing, not shipping.

Hello everyone, sorry for posting this here but Corsair Support is largely ignoring me and I can't call them because it's the weekend. Anyway, I ordered an AM4 bracket for my H80i v2 cooler about five days ago, and it's still processing. Is it ever going to ship? Because I'm starting to think it won't. :(: Can anyone here help me or give some advice on what to do?

I think the problem here is that no one know the answer and you are going to have to wait for the week to start and speak to Corsair. They do not post on this forum with any kind of regularity, and hardly ever on a weekend.

Sorry !

Oh my lord, a reply! You're probably right. I was hoping someone at Corsair would see me here and help me, but I guess not. I will call them tomorrow and see if they can help me. But I doubt this is going to get solved.

• Corsair Employee

I already responded to your PM on reddit and our customer support team has been notified with your order/ticket# that was provided in that PM.

Also... for future reference. While we try to respond within a timely manner, please don't spam the forum (especially over a weekend when activity tends to slow as everyone is out of the office).

I already responded to your PM on reddit and our customer support team has been notified with your order/ticket# that was provided in that PM.

Also... for future reference. While we try to respond within a timely manner, please don't spam the forum (especially over a weekend when activity tends to slow as everyone is out of the office).

Oh, well sorry. I was just getting worried, I hope you understand. But is it certain it will get fixed now?

Archived