Corsair Community

Apex Legends

Gabbatek

I have icue open on a side monitor with dashboard monitoring my corsair devices but also my cpu,mobo,gpu and hdd/ssd's.

Sometimes when i play Apex Legends certain graphs and readings will freeze.

I have noticed it happen to the cpu package temp, the h115i pro fan rpm and my commander pro fan 4 and 5 which run on the same profile.

I'm unsure if this is just cosmetic with the gui not updating but the fans working to temp/rpm or if the freeze also locks the fans at whatever rpm icue bugs at.

• Corsair Employee

Generally this happens because iCUE is losing contact with the ports related to the readings being displayed. It happens either because access is timing out, or the system demands are preventing iCUE from actively recording those temps. It can also happen if those ports begin being accessed by some other kind of software related to controlling hardware components. You can reactivate it by going into Settings and selecting Restart Corsair Services.

In the meantime, I would suggest taking a look around for anything that records temps and settings and try uninstalling them to see if that's causing the interaction. You can also do this without all the work by simply booting into Windows 10 Safe Mode and running just iCUE and the game, and see if the issue crops up again.

Archived