[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

Link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EGJHH0W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

COMPATIBILITY:

Adesso: MKB-135B

Cooler Master: Quickfire Pro, Quickfire Rapid, Quickfire Stealth, Trigger, Quickfire XT

Corsair: K60, K90, K65, K70, K95,

Das Keyboard: Model S Ultimate

Ducky Channel: Zero, G2Pro, Shine Series

Filco: Ninja Majestouch-2

iOne: Scorpius M10

KBTalking: KBtalKingPro_limited

Leopold: FC200

Logitech: G710+

MAX: Nighthawk X7, X8, X9

Mionix: Zibal 60

Monoprice: 9180, 9181, 9433

MSI: GK-601, CK Series

QPAD: MK-50, MK-80, MK-85

Razer: BlackWidow series

Rosewill: RK9000, RK9100

Steelseries: 6GV2

Tesoro: Durandal G1N, G1NL, G3NL

Thermaltake: Meka G1

WASD: V1, V2

XArmor: U9BL, U9BL-S, U9, U9PLUS, U9W

*Note:Some manufacturers might change their layout without any prior notice.

I thought about getting these a while ago but I'm not a big fan of how dark the keys are. I ended up getting some translucent keys from Signature Plastics/pimpmykeyboard.com. Unfortunately, they don't have a matching spacebar of the correct size, but they look a lot better than the Max Keyboard caps imo.

If they made an opaque set I'd be ordering them now.

I wish they had something like that

Add me too. I have been searching for keycaps for a couple of months for my K70 since I got it. Only 2 companies would be able to provide us caps, SP and Maxkeyboard. But Max keyboard only has translucent set AFAIK but I do prefer a opaque set . And to get some caps from SP we would need to do a group buy.

Is anyone here interested in a GB?

Anyone here a member of GH? Maybe we could use both forums and make something happen?

GH = GeekHack.org ?

As per the rules, please take any discussions regarding buying / selling / trading to another forum, thanks.

Yes GH is geekhack.

I'm not trying to sell / buy anything. I'm in a situation where many Corsair keyboard owners are looking to replace their stock key caps, and my research for doing so came out to those two options. Sorry if I offended anyone or broke the rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought about getting these a while ago but I'm not a big fan of how dark the keys are. I ended up getting some translucent keys from Signature Plastics/pimpmykeyboard.com. Unfortunately, they don't have a matching spacebar of the correct size, but they look a lot better than the Max Keyboard caps imo.

Grab some white spirit and rub all the paint off the spacebar for a fully transparent one

Had these on my k70rgb for a while, they were lots of fun at first but eventually just became annoying, they would throw glare onto my screen and be too bright for comfort on the lowest setting at night.

Grab some white spirit and rub all the paint off the spacebar for a fully transparent one

Yeah I thought about doing that but I'd permanently alter the spacebar, which might not be too good in case I need to RMA the board. Also, the material that the stock spacebar is made of isn't quite as transparent as the rest of the keys. It has a "milky" kind of transparency, while the rest of my keys are much clearer.

Archived