Corsair Community

Corsair/EVGA GPU waterblock compatibility

Hey all... I know this gets beat up and I've been through all of Zotty's sweet guides but I'm hoping I could get some deeper insight.

I have an EVGA 2070 Super FTW Ultra, 08G-P4-3277-KR. The Corsair compatibility guide says Corsair does not create a compatible waterblock for my card. I even went a step further and submitted a ticket to support and received the confirmation that no waterblock is available.

Not arguing that fact just want to go deeper...I understand the 2070 Super cards are similar to the 2080 cards. The Corsair 2080 Fe and FE Rev.B does fit some 2080 cards.

If I am seeing things correct the 3 fan cards seem to be the EVGA cards that do not have a compatible block from Corsair but the 2 fan cards do. Can anyone elaborate on that a bit more? Just curious to what the physical difference is with the card itself of the 2 fan cards and the 3 fan cards (other than obviously the fans and cooling fins) that does not support a Corsair waterblocks.

Probably answering my own question....has to be overall length. 3 fan cards are simply longer than 2 fan cards. Just wondering if the processor, memory and screw holes all line up with the Corsair waterblock but the waterblock housing is simply shorter?