Corsair Community

iCUE + 115i not working this morning, need help!

UpcomingChris

Hey guys, Booted up the PC today and noticed my radiator fans weren't spinning. Tried the usual, restartingpc, iCUE Services and such, but nothing.

I noticed a prompt for a firmware update in the software, so I clicked, both fans started spinning at 100% one after the other, the update seemed to go on for ever and then just stop, doesn't look like it completed as I still had the prompt there.

However, now iCUE isn't detecting any devices connected, (Fans are both spinning at what seems to be 100%) Device manager reports things are normal, also there's a 30c temp readout difference between iCUE and HWInfo also.

I've no idea what's going on, it was perfectly fine yesterday ��*♂️

Any ideas?, Cheers.

EDIT: I should note this system (Board, CPU and Ram) are less than a month old. GPU is a placeholder from a previous build)

EDIT2: After re plugging the headders again it seems to be working now. Is this a common issue or was that just a fluke, got me somewhat concerned now

Edited by UpcomingChris

it likely glitched during the firmware update. It is normal for the fans to spin up to 100% as the new firmware loads, but it should only last 2-3 seconds.

Is this a H115i Platinum? Or the older hexagonal "H115i" with the tubes going directly into the top of the block?