Corsair Community

Hardware action repeat

GodOfRanch

Got my k95 platinum today and am struggling to get some things working.

my biggest gripe is trying to set a macro that repeatedly hits space every 80 ms for a game that i play a ton of.

I can't seem to find a way to make this repeat while holding the g key.

I can manually make a macro that does this but it will only allow 256 steps.

I found a guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xv63Arhc0Y3-cELX03Pqgl2sBdnJVoaO-2ygn2sogEw/edit#heading=h.8gm49zwsggcw

that references repeat action

for an older version of icue but it seems it is missing for this keyboard/version of icue?

can anyone tip me in the right direction? I have 2 macros that have to work or else I am going to be forced to return and go back to Razer which I really don't want to do.

someone bail me out here :(

Got my k95 platinum today and am struggling to get some things working.

my biggest gripe is trying to set a macro that repeatedly hits space every 80 ms for a game that i play a ton of.

I can't seem to find a way to make this repeat while holding the g key.

I can manually make a macro that does this but it will only allow 256 steps.

I found a guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xv63Arhc0Y3-cELX03Pqgl2sBdnJVoaO-2ygn2sogEw/edit#heading=h.8gm49zwsggcw

that references repeat action

for an older version of icue but it seems it is missing for this keyboard/version of icue?

can anyone tip me in the right direction? I have 2 macros that have to work or else I am going to be forced to return and go back to Razer which I really don't want to do.

someone bail me out here :(

I'm also facing the same issues, my sole reason purchasing their K95 and iron claw mouse is to get the hardware macro, which is mostly useless.

The k95 HW macro doesn't support macro repeat, it doesn't support mouse event.

But what's more ridiculous is, their iron claw HW macro doesn't support mouse event, lololol