Corsair Community

7x QL120 fans, 2 LED strips! how to control them all?

sheep1626866474

Hi Team

I have 6 QL120 fans, and a QL140 fan and a pair of LED strips and I cant see how I am supposed to get all 7 fans lit?

I have the QL Fan controller which controls 6 fans, and the Lighting node Pro, which sorts the LED strips, but I can't see how to get the 7th fan lit?

I acquired a Commander pro which is cool, and I will use to replace the node pro, and my third party fan hub, but the lighting outputs on that and the node pro are 3 wire, whereas the QL fans are 4 wire? I tried to see if i could buy a second QL fan controller but I cant seem to find it as an accessory?

I am considering getting a H150 I AIO cooler which I would use my QL fans on, does that come with a controller I can use? Otherwise how can I get a QL fan controller?

I really hope that all made sense, I am new to all this RGB gab.

There are 3rd party RGB Fan Splitters available that will do the trick. You'll have 2 QLs that are identical but they will all light up.

To control the QL fans from the Commander Pro, you'll need an RGB Fan LED Hub - https://www.corsair.com/us/en//Categories/Products/Custom-Cooling/Accessories/CORSAIR-RGB-Fan-LED-Hub/p/CO-8950020.

Check out the RGB FAQ linked in my sig.