Corsair Community

Commander Pro Firmware Update won't complete

SpeedyV

When iCue opens, it tells me there is a firmware update available for my Commander Pro and 2 Lighting Node Pros. I started with the Lighting Node Pros. When I click update, the progress bar gets to about 20% then iCue just totally crashes. I managed to get the Lighting Node Pro's firmware to update after restarting iCue several times. Every time I try to update the Commander Pro firmware to V0.9.212 the same thing happens. The progress bar gets to about 20% and then iCue crashes.

Am I doing something wrong? I don't use iCue so none of my fans or LED's are set up in it. I just wanted to run it to update my Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pros and it just keeps crashing. Is there any way to download the latest firmware file for my Commander Pro? Any why does iCue crash every time I try to update my Commander Pro firmware? I know this firmware was released months ago and I read some posts about problems after updating, but for me iCue just keeps crashing as soon as it starts to try to update the Commander Pro. HELP!