Corsair Community

Where can I buy Sabre RGB Optical Replacement Mouse Feet?

arkaidyn

Hey, I just received the Sabre RGB today in the mail and I was looking to know where I can buy replacement feet for future reference, I searched amazon & the corsair website but I don't seem to be able to find them. :[pouts:

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in the same situation. The feet for my Sabre have worn away - I'm very disappointed in their quality. The mouse is great, but I moved from another large competitor to Corsair, and the feet quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Sadly, buying feet for almost any other brand is trivial - either offically or 3rd party. I'm unable to find a single place to puchase feet for the Sabre.

With the massive focus on the environment at the moment, it seems counterproductive to have to throw a mouse away because I can't buy some feet.

Please Corsair, sell packs of the feet offically.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even need replacement feet for this mouse but I consider this poor form by Corsair.

Perhaps this will be useful to someone but you can buy corepad feet sheet and then cut it to shape. No idea what the end result will be, but it's something at least.

Corsair please step up your game. Your mice are not so great for gaming tbh (all too big and heavy), and now you don't even provide replacement feet.

Edited by Onyx.online

• 4 weeks later...