Corsair Community

Carbide 540 Front Panel Wiring Not Long Enough

mike_j_johnson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they are not female.

They have a sliding block on them to protect the male pins from damage.

Just carefully slide them off and you'll have male plugs.

Thanks... lmao, so simple a fix, looks all the world like a female plug end. Sure appreciate your helpful reply. Now if Corsair would reply and get me an IO panel with some long enough wires. ;)

Thanks... lmao, so simple a fix, looks all the world like a female plug end. Sure appreciate your helpful reply. Now if Corsair would reply and get me an IO panel with some long enough wires. ;)

dont feel bad as several have over looked the same plug;):

I also require the longer front panel wiring. Ticket #6320329. Thanks.

Just curious... have you also been waiting more than several days and still received no feedback from your ticket...? Since Monday for me, despite the promise to respond in one business day... really starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth for Corsair.

Just curious... have you also been waiting more than several days and still received no feedback from your ticket...? Since Monday for me, despite the promise to respond in one business day... really starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth for Corsair.

the one business day reply is an automated response and has been known to get thrown in junk/spam mail.

its always best to call them ,its faster and skips the email process and also helps during the holiday rush...

I got a reply back and guess what they said? "Here is a link to a usb 3 extension cable you can purchase" I cannot use the usb 3 ports on the front of my case!!!

WTF is that??? I just got the case less than a week ago!!!! Not very good customer support :(

Ticket # 6337367

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Apologies for the thread resurrection, this has not impacted me till a recent motherboard upgrade and now I am impacted from the short front panel wiring (specifically the USB thick cable).

Hoping I can source an extension or replacement part.

Ticket #2000875928. Big thanks