Corsair Community

Problem with Corsair Dominator RGB Ram

Assassin9890

Evening all

not sure if ive posted this in the right place as ive only just joined. ive just built my pc and everything is running great apart from the rgb lights on my dominator platinum ram i set a lighting profile and all works great. but now and again i will power the pc on from a shut down and the ram lights are not working right and when i load the icue software it has a red ! on the device so i then have to force a update to correct this and then they work fine for a couple of days and i have to keep repeating the above. does anyone else have this problem. my keyboard , mouse , mouse mat and fans and cooler all seem to work fine on icue just the ram that fails.

thanks in advance for any help

I am not sure there is an identified cause on this and the red triangle can also be a general error. I might get it 5 times in a week, then not again for a month. Most of the time, you should be able to recover by restarting the Corsair service through the settings panel. If for whatever reason that doesn’t work, restart the PC. You don’t want to be flashing the firmware on the RAM on a regular basis.