Corsair Community

H100i RGB PRO XT

Nightyk

I got a new cabinet yesterday, a nice mid tower 465x with commander pro and so on. After moving all my hardware and testing Windows, iQUE prompts for firmware update.... Silly me i did not google all the issue with iQUE.

The update obviously fails and the unit is brikced. It does work as I tried to do a prime to see if it would keep the CPU cooled, however nothing is showing in iQUE and I have tried a ton of fixes, nothing works however..

So from reading a ton of forum posts I see i need the recovery firmware to unbrick if possible. Isn't it possible to find this without having to wait forever for support?

Thanks in advance

Hey Nightyk,

I'd recommend reaching out to support to request for the firmware and they can provide you with instructions as well.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hey Mint,

Yeah i did that, one of my friends had the same happen to he's platinum. So he had the firmware for it, unfortunately I cant use it :laughing:

I was just hoping that someone in here could provide it. Really sucks to move my hardware to a new one, but with a bricked CPU cooler :sunglasse

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you could create a ticket, and private message me with the ticket number I can supply the files needed to fix your cooler.

My ticket on the support part was updated nicely with your info.

Thanks again for your help Travis, saved my weekend from frustation :laughing::laughing:

Same problem here, for a brand new H100i RGB PRO XT. Firmware update failed and now the fans and pump are at 100% + the AIO is not in recognized in iCUE anymore.

I opened a ticket and PMed Corsair Travis

It makes me regret not going air cooling TBH

Edited by stxs

Same problem here, for a brand new H100i RGB PRO XT. Firmware update failed and now the fans and pump are at 100% + the AIO is not in recognized in iCUE anymore.

I opened a ticket and PMed Corsair Travis

It makes me regret not going air cooling TBH

Don't worry, he will sort you out. Also once you sorted out, it feels like it runs better:laughing: