Corsair Community

aio mounting hardware

NetRdr

ive been running h100i v2 for 4-5 years now and then my nvidia 1070 graphics card failed after replacing the graphics card with a new 2070 super started experiencing extremely high temps 90 degree + on the cpu, corsair link showed the pump still running so i came to the conclusion of a air bubble in the system by rotating the pc and a little tap or 2 near the radiator seemed to have fixed the problem but every now and again the temp seems to jump to high 70's but if i tap case near the radiator (top mounted) it slowly returns to normal some research seems to come to the conclusion of loss of some of the liquid and air bubbles in the system ive tried all the tricks to try fix this with no progress, so ive ordered the iCUE H150i PRO XT RGB to replace the old h100i v2 what i want to know is if ill have to swap out the mounting hardware or do they both use the same. Edited by NetRdr

You will need to swap out the backplate and mounting hardware. Those two coolers have different OEM partners and hardware. Also, the Elite/Capellix coolers come with an external fan/lighting controller that is required for pump control. You'll need a space for it.