Corsair Community

Can I connect LL120 to h100i cpu cooler rgb fans

Aahil

Hi, I'm just about to finish building my pc and I have got a LL120 rgb fan (rear fan) and a h100i cpu cooler now my motherboard has 1 Jrgb, 1 jrainbow and 1 jcorsair connection and along with that I have 3 rgb case fans that comes with my case now I have connected the rgb case fans to jrainbow and then im.left with thr rgb fans for the h100i(cpu cooler) and thr rear ll120 fan. Now I can connect the cpu cooler fan H100i to to the jcorsaie 1 and I can get access to the icu software to control it and then I have a hub for the rear fan (LL120) now where do I connect the hub on the motherboard so I can control it using the software. Any please help. And is my case rgb fan connection right (it matches with the pin on the motherboard Jrainbow1) thank you. I really need help please

First, anything on the JCORSAIR header will be controlled by Mystic Light, not by iCUE.

Second - what variation of the H100 do you have? There are several. Being specific about what, exactly, you have helps us help you. It sounds like you might have the Platinum cooler but it's hard to say for certain.

Third - the fan won't connect directly to the JCORSAIR header. You'll need an RGB Fan LED Hub or an adapter (available from a 3rd party) to put the 4-pin Fan RGB connection onto the 3-pin Lighting Channel connection.

Hi, yes I have thr platinum version. I have connected the h100i but now I need to connect the rear fan LL120 and I have a fan hub that I thought would help but I do not know to which port I can connect the rear fan to. And thr jcorsair is in use now with the H100i being connected to it

How do you have the H100i connected to the JCORSAIR header?

It uses USB. The JCORSAIR header found on some MSI motherboards is a 3-pin connector that matches the Corsair Lighting Channel on the Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. You can connect the Fan Hub to it via a Fan Hub cable (3-pin/2 wire). This will come in the multipacks of the LL fans - it's the same cable that you'd connect the Fan Hub to the Lighting Node Pro. If you don't have one, they are available from a third party or you can make your own.