Corsair Community

AX850, can you buy a single molex power cables ?

The Joshua Tree

I'm just wondering if you can buy single molex power cables for the AX850 ? Sometimes you just need one molex power cable to power something, at the min you have to use the daisychain cable with about 4 connectors on it then you have to find somewhere to hide the ones that aint in use, it would be handy to have some singles.

Sorry, no they do not sell just single cables. Only the stock replacements.

Ive not been into building PC's for that long but its one thing ive come across that i thought would be handy, having to use a full daisychain of connectors for just one molex can be awkward to hide the cables.

Do you think it would be a good idea and something corsair could lead the way in as ive not seen this sort of thing around, i'm sure they would have no problem selling them.

Do you think it would be a good idea and something corsair could lead the way in as ive not seen this sort of thing around, i'm sure they would have no problem selling them.

This would be the irst time i think i have ever seen any one ask for them. I don't know.

I have always made my own cables , but then again I don't mind voiding certain warranties either:p:

Archived