Corsair Community

Importing profiles...

Is there anyway to import multiple profiles into cue2? I have downloaded several profiles after having to reinstall windows. This click on one, import it, fix the dpi settings, is just too time consuming.

I also wish these profiles had mouse settings for lighting, I have to add some kind of lighting to the mouse that kinda matches the profile I installed.

• 1 month later...
Interesting, tell me how many so i can let my brother know.

Over 200. I just ctrl clicked them all and had them imported. Not sure if all of them were imported yet but a lot of them did get imported. It would be nice to have an instruction file or something to know how to use the program. I just guessed at selecting all the files and clicking import.

Also I did get an error Error: Failed to read CUE window size config

Over 200. I just ctrl clicked them all and had them imported. Not sure if all of them were imported yet but a lot of them did get imported. It would be nice to have an instruction file or something to know how to use the program. I just guessed at selecting all the files and clicking import.

Also I did get an error Error: Failed to read CUE window size config

The window size i know about, and there is instructions if you watched the youtube video i made.

Ok, when I first clicked the link to the thread there was an error for the video. Sorry about that.

I did learn some stuff, I didn't know you can change the icons for profiles as well. Now there is a lot more I need to learn about this program, lol.

Glad I could help.

You can thank his brother, for the app. I have not tried it yet. :D:

Archived