Corsair Community

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes

Corsair James

After installing this update my system is still bugged from the last update. It will change to another lighting profile by itself, then I can't use my keyboard or icue to change profiles until I completely close down and restart icue. Really annoying and I didn't have any problems with icue until the 3.23 update.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run the Hydro X setup, say "No" and it'll go away. Otherwise, put your thermal probe into a port other than port 1.

If you mean run the wizard in settings, it goes straight to asking which fan is connected to the Hydro X, of course none of them are.

I also have a problem in each temperature connector.

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.24.52:

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes::

•  
  • Added support for K95 RGB PLATINUM XT and ICUE H100i/H115i/H150i PRO XT Liquid CPU Coolers

• iCUE now supports Elgato Stream Deck G-Key Integration with K95 RGB PLATINUM/XT keyboards. To use this feature, please ensure you have SDK Enabled in settings and using the latest version of Stream Deck (v4.5): https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/downloads

This allows G1-G6 keys to be assignable through Elgato’s Stream Deck software and works simultaneously with any Actions assigned in iCUE. For more information, please see our tutorial here:

• Resolved an issue with iCUE macOS not launching the calculator as an Action

• Resolved an issue with K66 showing lighting when it is not actually supported

• Resolved an issue that caused Actions in the Action Library to play over ESC and F-Keys

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso headsets improperly displaying battery status when charging cable is rapidly plugged and unplugged with a USB cable

• Resolved an issue firmware progress counter in iCUE space being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved an issue with performance curve objects being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Please also note that motherboard integration is now in beta. For more information, here is the link to the subforum which includes steps on how to install it: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=311

installed latest icue software , installed elgato software so i could use with my k95 ,elgato doesn't pick up my icue software ( it just says icue not running ) 1hr later , uninstalled elgato. lol

also my h100i platinum doesn't light up with sdk games , it has been like this since the day i bought it. 7 months ago

If you mean run the wizard in settings, it goes straight to asking which fan is connected to the Hydro X, of course none of them are.

I also have a problem in each temperature connector.

That's how CorsairGreg explained it worked (the wizard) and moving my probe off thermal port 1 prevented my setup from detection I had a Hydro X setup.

Thing is though, I have both probes in.

There are 4 ports for thermal probes on a Commander Pro, that leaves 3 ports to choose from (using the assumption that if something is plugged into port 1 that ICUE believes you might have a Hydro X setup). I have 2 x Commander Pro's and use a Phoyba inline 10kΩ water temperature sensor on each as a source for my fan curves. All I did was moves my probes to port 2 on the Commander Pro's and I was no longer prompted with the "Hydro X detected" button that would launch the wizard.

Mine still uses a lot of CPU. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Did you just upgrade?

I only upgraded (not reinstalled ICUE) and did the RAM firmware update. With full software control for the RAM, I sit between 1~2% CPU usage on my 9900k with 5 layers of lighting effects for the RAM. If you are seeing a lot of CPU usage, you could try a full uninstall/reinstall of v3.24.52 to see if the usage drops (couldn't hurt).

There are 4 ports for thermal probes on a Commander Pro, that leaves 3 ports to choose from (using the assumption that if something is plugged into port 1 that ICUE believes you might have a Hydro X setup). I have 2 x Commander Pro's and use a Phoyba inline 10kΩ water temperature sensor on each as a source for my fan curves. All I did was moves my probes to port 2 on the Commander Pro's and I was no longer prompted with the "Hydro X detected" button that would launch the wizard.

Thanks for the advice, I will give this a go tomorrow.

Is anyone else having issues with ST100 stand constantly losing the lighting profile?

I can close and reopen the iCue app but each time within around 3-5 minutes the lighting reverts to default rainbow effect.

John

My profile seems to stick but after I turn my PC off I have noticed one day the ST100 default rainbow effect was on even when my PC was off. That's happened with my Strafe RGB MK.2 keyboard occasionally as well.

I only upgraded (not reinstalled ICUE) and did the RAM firmware update. With full software control for the RAM, I sit between 1~2% CPU usage on my 9900k with 5 layers of lighting effects for the RAM. If you are seeing a lot of CPU usage, you could try a full uninstall/reinstall of v3.24.52 to see if the usage drops (couldn't hurt).

I swapped the probes from 1 and 2 to 3 and 4 and it fixed the issue.

icuecommanderpro2.PNG.3210d162f3e58112798cf7767fbd9f10.PNG

I just woke my PC up from sleep and the iCUE v3.24.52 software is detecting 2 different instances of the H100i v2 cooler. Quitting and the application via the notification overflow area on the Windows task-bar and then reopening the software doesn't resolve this issue.

(Attached are photos with 2 instances of the cooler)

-Edit: Only logging out or a restart of the computer resolves the problem. Even after of which the cooler is recognized as H100i v2 (1) . Will doing a repair of the program remove any keyboard profiles or custom cooler profiles? I'd like to try and fix this issue without attempting to start from scratch and risk losing everything.

-Edit 2: I performed a repair and will report back if the issue persists

iCUE_n2g0cf4PMS.thumb.png.003e1f237618c31b9338a964b4a0bff5.png

iCUE_MBiWcWtsd5.thumb.png.1e003ead8b0c32aad90aaf41f86a80f6.png

Edited by OD RESET

Corsair Ironclaw wireless users steer clear of this update. I had the same problem with a previous update where my mouse in wireless mode keeps switching to its stock DPI, and the profiles I delete turn up again. This issue really needs to be resolved as there seems to be no solution but to downgrade icue.

I must have lost my post or made it in the wrong spot:

My vengeance pro RGB ram is now stuck on a red triangle, the only thing that fixes it is completely disconnecting the PC from the wall. Red triangle again on next restart or shutdown.

Lighting is frozen on a red/yellow/orange combo while this is occuring

b7fzp5tm1q.jpg

I must have lost my post or made it in the wrong spot:

My vengeance pro RGB ram is now stuck on a red triangle, the only thing that fixes it is completely disconnecting the PC from the wall. Red triangle again on next restart or shutdown.

Lighting is frozen on a red/yellow/orange combo while this is occuring

b7fzp5tm1q.jpg

Do you have SPD Write enabled for your RAM in the UEFI/BIOS? This is a feature on most Intel boards but I'm unsure what the equivalent in the UEFI/BIOS is for AMD (or is it the same?).