Corsair Community

K70 not detected in iCue

wapiti59

Hi! I have a K70 keyboard that is running through an ioGear KVM switch. I installed the iCue software, but it does not see the keyboard - says No Devices Detected. None of the media keys work at all, just basic keyboard functions. I have tried all of the bios settings positions on the back. The only one that allows the keyboard to function normally is the bypass setting. All the others lock up the iCue software, and the only thing that will work in the other positions is the media keys. HELP??? Edited by wapiti59

• 4 months later...

wapiti59 and all others.

forgive me as i'm new here and am probably not doing this correctly, but see ralphclark's *most excellent* POST ID # = 1019859

I researched the information he provided and it makes perfect sense now, but I had never heard the term before. USB used to be so simple.

Please forgive me, the grandpa in the crowd, for intruding here, as I am not a gamer. I have vision issues and bought into this whole RGB thing to help me. I have a couple of desktops (that I built) and a laptop (doesn't everyone?) and have used KVM's for years (what self-respecting nerd doesn't?). Why would anyone expect an "enthusiast" not to plug *any* keyboard into one?

I have been building my own systems since 1982 (see... grandpa) and been blessed to work in IT as one thing or another since about 1988 (just retired this year). I fussed for years about Microsoft designing an OS (Windows 10) like the majority of devices using it were mobile. Even I must admit that it has become a criminal act to provide a mere mortal with a pc.