Corsair Community

Corsair keyboard/software RGB LED suggestion

Z.S

I want to know if you guys @Corsair can add a feature where the brightness adjusting button on the keyboard can be made to control all peripherals/hardware lighting.

For example if you wanted to turn all lights on off on your PC you could just use the button already available meant for controlling LED brightness of keyboard to be used to control other LED products too vs having to do what was being demo'd at Computex 2017 with one of the macro keys on the K95 RGB Platinum in which you had a macro button mapped to turn off all lights and could it be possible to also be able to increase/reduce the brightness of other RGB products besides keyboards if we wanted

I don't think CUE can do that, but the macro key to change profiles to one with no lighting should be the easiest workaround.

This is a *SUGGESTION* and what I wanted was to turn on/off the LED's of all peripherals and as Corsair is releasing new software which controls hardware and peripheral LED's all in one they could include the ability to turn on/off hardware LED's too like a kill switch/brightness adjuster for ALL LED's

Archived