Corsair Community

CUE2 Profile Switching Bug (Rapid Switchback)

Rentapest

As shown below in my video, the CUE2 software is automatically switching to the correct profile, but it is rapidly siwtching back to the main/default profile intermittantly.

When the application that the profile is linked to is running full screen, then the intermittant switching stops. Also, if you open CUE2 to edit any profile that is linked to an application, then you cannot select it! As soon as it is selected, the software switches back to the main profile again. This makes it impossible to remove the application link and/or edit anything in the profile.

All my peripherals have the latest firmware installed. I have also tested the older CUE v2.23.40 (clean install) and it has the same problem.

Youtube: [ame]

[/ame]

---Peripheral---

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

Mouse Pad: Corsair MM500C RGB

Headset: Corsair Void Pro USB RGB

---Software---

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Corsair Utility Engine v2.24.35

Corsair Link v4.9.4.28

---Computer System---

CPU: Intel i7 8700K

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 (F4 BIOS)

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengence RGB PC2666

GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8GB

SSD: 2x Corsair MP500 480GB NVMe (RAID 0)

HDD: Toshiba 4TB 7200rpm 128MB

PSU: Corsair RM850x

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i RGB AIO Water Cooler

Extras: Corsair Commander Pro, Corsair Lighting HUB, 6x Corsair HD120 Case Fans

It looks like it may be an issue with linking profiles to other programs. A way around it for now could be to assign a Profile Switch action to one of your G keys until Corsair has a fix for it :\

Thanks, that's not a bad idea. I'd have to completely re-create all my ganing porofiles though, since I cannot edit them to remove the application they're linked to! :( As soon as I select one of these profiles (with an active .exe link) it just switches back to one of the 'default' profiles before I can remove the application link. >.<

Archived