Corsair Community

Cue + sabre rgb = broken

Biliboy84

It's making now a year im using the software with my k70 rapidfire and my sabre rgb everything was fine !! but when i uploaded the new version of CUE my keybind and my dpi setting on my mouse stop working after a short period of time for no reason it's seem to forgot that my front, back and top button are binded to key like R or E so even when im on a word text page or in game it's very anoying. On the last version of the software it was working fine... pressing the front button was writing R and in game i was able to reaload ¨¨ but now when im restarting or starting my computer it's working for a short period of time and then it's stop for no reason and when i open CUE it's still binded to these key and when im restarting the whole comptuter it's working ..It's making the same thing with my DPI setting it's bloked on the setting i was the colors don't even change ... again when im restarting it work but after 15-30 min it stop working and im stuck on the dpi setting i was before it crash.... I have tried to reinstal the software but no result at all ! same problem ! :sigh!: i whish you can resolve this quickly cause i feel like i was having a normal mice with no extra button/dpi setting at all :( exept for the collors seting that is still working fine .... everything was working with the old version i wish i could get it .... Or fix the new one ! Thanks for your fast reply on my problem ! v 2.24.35

!!!! update !!! I notice that when i scroll my volume up or down on my k70 rapidfire it shut of my dpi and my button might be the explication of why it was not a matter of time or a bug !!!!

I switch to a older version of the cue 2.16.87 and it's working fine now ! the new version was anoying so i had to remake my setting but it was a good decision..... but you cans find it on the forum http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

Yes I have the same problem! Sabre RGB, Cue version 2.24.35. Only since the last software update.

I mainly noticed when the side buttons stopped working, but the dpi buttons are gone too.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Closing and re-opening the cue software gets it to work again, but they still just stop after a while.

Glad it's not just me!

Edit: just saw someone in another thread say that the volume scroll on their keyboard sets it off. Indeed, as soon as I use in on my K70 lux the mouse buttons stop!

I had the same thing after the latest update. Found a solution on this forum.

type %APPDATA% in explorer, find corsair folder and rename corsair folder to corsair.OLD or delete it. Shut down CUE and restart the app. It makes a new corsair folder.

My back and forward and DPI buttons are working again.

Archived