Corsair Community

Glaive Side Buttons no longer working after CUE start

momorious

Since today suddenly without changing anything my side buttons of my Glaive are no longer working at all as soon as CUE starts.

Directly after Windows boot I can use them normally but as soon as CUE started and the default profile for the Glaive loaded the buttons are unresponsive.

I can still use them when I manually close CUE again so the issue is directly related to the CUE software.

Please fix this immediately as I use these side buttons at least 500 times a day so I NEED them.

BTW: Issue happens with at least the latest 3 versions I tested and just came suddenly today without any change in hardware or software and they worked fine until today.

Did you remap the Glaive side buttons and save to a hardware profile (these show up as a memory card icon)? Just covering bases here.

yes and when the hardware profile itself is loaded directly after a windows boot they are working fine. But then CUE starts and they are dead.. Completely out of the sudden as they worked perfectly fine until 2 hours ago but are completely unresponsive since then.

Same issue with me.

Noticed it today when browsing. Also, the DPI button is non-responsive.

CUE also feels very sluggish, I have to exit CUE (task manager) and then open it again, and the Glaive works (for a while).

DPI button is working fine for me, also CUE in general doesnt feel sluggish..

Its just that the side buttons are not working when CUE is running since 2 1/2 hours..

There was no hardware change, no software update - nothing but suddenly the side buttons are broken when CUE is running..

DPI button is working fine for me, also CUE in general doesnt feel sluggish..

Its just that the side buttons are not working when CUE is running since 2 1/2 hours..

There was no hardware change, no software update - nothing but suddenly the side buttons are broken when CUE is running..

Hmm.

Mine started this evening, a few hours ago as well. But I did do a CUE update yesterday (2.24.35) and haven't been on the PC all day so only noticed it a little while back.

Hmmmm.. mine might be related to this.

Well, somethings crazy going on here. The Side buttons didnt worked the last nearly 3 hours completely out of the sudden. But also completely out of the sudden they are actually working again with CUE running since 3 minutes...........

Dont know whats causing this strange behaviour.. Will report when/if the side buttons are broken again...

Archived