Corsair Community

CUE problems with Strafe RGB keyboard

senraven

When the machine boots up, the keyboard works fine.

After the machine comes back from sleep, 95% of the time the keyboard doesn't show up in CUE at all, have to reboot the machine to fix.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

I will say the the software problems I had with my K55 occurred on EVERY USB port on my system, even when it was plugged into a separate powered hub. The ONLY thing that solved my problem was disabling the Corsair HID drivers and uninstalling CUE - which of course meant waving "bye bye" to any of the advertised functionality, but hey, at least now I can use my keyboard/mouse and a USB gamepad at the same time with your shoddy drivers/software seizing up my system (and yes, it's YOUR drivers, not Steam, as the issue occurred even with Steam closed).

• Corsair Employees
I will say the the software problems I had with my K55 occurred on EVERY USB port on my system, even when it was plugged into a separate powered hub. The ONLY thing that solved my problem was disabling the Corsair HID drivers and uninstalling CUE - which of course meant waving "bye bye" to any of the advertised functionality, but hey, at least now I can use my keyboard/mouse and a USB gamepad at the same time with your shoddy drivers/software seizing up my system (and yes, it's YOUR drivers, not Steam, as the issue occurred even with Steam closed).

Your feedback has been noted. We unfortunately can't test for every system configuration, but do our best to cover current and legacy platforms. Different USB controllers interact differently with different pieces of hardware. Certain software utilities and their services (which can run even when the application is closed) can also introduce conflicts if they handle USB devices in an unexpected way.

My best recommendation is to work with our customer support team for a resolution.

Archived