Corsair Community

CUE 2.24.35 Disabling Void Pro Wireless Controls

DemonixELT

Earlier today I was able to use the headset perfectly fine with CUE on. However the update today has caused the headset now to disable all lights (the microphone light which should be on is now always off).

Second the voice prompts are now nonfunctional. Putting the microphone up or down has no feedback. Using the volume slider to select EQ profiles no longer works and keeping it pressed no longer activates Surround Sound.

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the software multiple times. Also updated firmware multiple times, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers multiple times also and still no luck.

*Also to note I've also reverted to an older version of the software to no avail. Whatever this update did, it messed up something else.

An update to anyone who may have this issue. A temporary fix seems to be to get out of the range of the transmitter and the headset will reset itself correctly. Unplugging and plugging in the wireless transmitter does not seem to work.

Not entirely sure if its the firmware or the software at this point.

Just updated to 2.24.35 and i have none of the issues that you have, so i think it is something else with your computer.

Not sure man, i dint change anything since the update, literally worked before the update. Only way for it to work now is to walk out of the range of the transmitter and back. I found that unplugging and plugging it back in wont work.

Archived