Corsair Community

[CUE2] Repeat Constantly While Pressed doesn't finish Macro

Alphasoldier

After having to reinstall CUE, due to it constantly freezing and as thus not being able to use profiles and macros. Having instead installed CUE 2 because updating is always the right thing to do, I lost all of my previous profiles. Thanks Corsair.

After trying to find my previous profiles, and figuring out it's impossible to recover, I figured I'd try to recreate my old Macros as a start.

But it doesn't work like it used to.

I'm currently struggling with a simple as heck turbo macro that simple presses LMB and releases LMB and has it on repeat constantly as long as I have the button pressed.

However, it seems like it immediately interrupts when I release the button, instead of finishing the macro. Resulting in constantly needing to click an extra time to make sure LMB releases.

Obviously this isn't exclusive to the mouse buttons, and also applies to every other macro that you want to fully repeat.

I won't bother asking why they changed it into this, but instead I'll ask if anyone knows a solution?

• 3 weeks later...

I can only second both sentiments:

Lost all my previous profiles as well. Thanks Corsair! - I notice that Corsair has now put up a Note on the Download site that says the two CUE's are incompatible. Not sure if it's clear that one will lose all their profiles with the download (and that you are potentially losing functionality between switches of CUE 1 to CUE 2 that you used the software for: I have listed a number of these that I can remember in the CUE recommendations section)

Regarding Macro not finishing, I am struggling with the same issue or possibly a similar issue, and noted it as an improvement they could make to the CUE2 software in that section. The thing is, I could make my issue work with CUE1. So, I second the sentiment that I would like to see a solution to your problem, to see if it can help with mine.

Archived