Corsair Community

CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017)

• Corsair Employees

For those who may have missed it, we featured a technology demo for how we can expand CUE to other devices besides peripherals. While this is still a bit ways out, I am very excited to show you what we're working on behind the scenes to hopefully make CUE the greatest RGB software for our users. Let me know what you think below! I'm always open to criticism and feedback.

[ame]

[/ame]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I literally couldn't be more excite about this. Since the Computex demo was first posted on YouTube I have been back to the corsair website at least once every day!! When I first got my corsair lighting node pro, I was happy that I could control lights and fans from software but I was a little disappointed that it couldn't be linked up with the cue software to synchronise everything nicely, then this was announced! I think I might be the biggest RGB / Corsair fanboy there is!

EDIT: Do you have a rough idea when this might happen, are we talking weeks or months?

• Administrators
I literally couldn't be more excite about this. Since the Computex demo was first posted on YouTube I have been back to the corsair website at least once every day!! When I first got my corsair lighting node pro, I was happy that I could control lights and fans from software but I was a little disappointed that it couldn't be linked up with the cue software to synchronise everything nicely, then this was announced! I think I might be the biggest RGB / Corsair fanboy there is!

EDIT: Do you have a rough idea when this might happen, are we talking weeks or months?

Based on his phrasing - definitely not coming out any time soon.

I have a bit of a question / suggestion actually about the new software. At the moment it is possible to have a visualisation on the HID products with the void set as the audio output. I think it would be great if we could have access to that even if we are not using the headphones. I usually use my Void headset for gaming and don't have a use for the visualisation feature in that capacity, but I would like to use it when I'm playing music through my regular speakers. Also, when the integration takes place between the LINK and CUE software, will this be something you could also do with the lights and fans in the case?

EDIT: I would really like to put myself forward for beta testing if you need it! ;)

Edited by Whisky Lima

Not sure if this is possible but it would also be nice to be able to change the LED's in the same way we can with the HID products. IE change individual LEDs or have layers for different colours / effects. That's a big ask I know but it would be awesome!

• Corsair Employees

1.) Gigabyte support is entirely dependent on them supporting our Ecosystem. MSI is compatible because they were the only ones who worked with us directly to incorporate their motherboard.

2.) Corsair LED light strips (the new one supported by Lighting Node PRO) will be able to match HID lighting sequences as well as feature true per LED customization. While CUE doesn't support the lighting node yet, it'll be support eventually in the future to sync with HID products.

1.) Gigabyte support is entirely dependent on them supporting our Ecosystem. MSI is compatible because they were the only ones who worked with us directly to incorporate their motherboard.

2.) Corsair LED light strips (the new one supported by Lighting Node PRO) will be able to match HID lighting sequences as well as feature true per LED customization. While CUE doesn't support the lighting node yet, it'll be support eventually in the future to sync with HID products.

I couldn't be happier to hear that James! Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All I am missing is this software. I've got almost everything Corsair in my new build because I wanted to do a corsair specific build. So I've got VENGEANCE RGB, 3 x 120 HD Fans, Commander Pro, Corsair RGB Led fan hub, Corsair PSU, Corsair Cables,

Next to come are Corsair K65, MM800, Sabre RGB, Void Pro RGB to complete my build.

The only thing I don't have is a corsair case but I do love my fractal nano s.

So I really need this software to bring out the true awesomeness in my build while playing EDM. A beta or alpha invite would be awesome.. pretty please.

Is Corsair actively trying to get in contact with any of the other brands like Cooler Master to create support non-Corsair components in Sync-it?

I know MSI is on board already, but I'm aimed at getting the upcoming MasterCase H500P which has dual 200mm rgb fans and it would be terrific if I could control them with Sync-it since there are no HD200 RGB fans from Corsair (Not yet at least, here's hoping).

• 2 weeks later...

The “Sync It!” software does indeed look very good in practice and offers an impressive scope of control.

However, due to the extent of devices that will depend on it and future updates, I would be happy for Corsair to take their time and make sure this is as bullet proof as it possibly can be. What we don’t want is something rushed out the door to become second in notoriety only to the now infamous Link.

Something with this (potentially) many dependencies needs to be right from the get go. I imagine this will be quite an undertaking as it effectively rolls CUE and Link into one heterogeneous mixture.

Best

Wulf

I would be happy for Corsair to take their time and make sure this is as bullet proof as it possibly can be

Agree'd

while also trying to keep every one going and indeed happy by trying to fix bugs in Link/Cue.

I am sure its very hard for Corsair to keep positive given the rants and needless put downs that so many come here to post. I do under stand that those that come here generally arrive because they have a problem. but some come SOOO angry and it just doesn't help the situation. on the whole Link/Cue works fine for 99% of those that bought corsair products. It's a small minority of them that end up here thinking its the same for every owner which then spreads like a Chinese Whisper.. Not the case at all.. I came and joined for the Community aspect of it, I have a lot of Corsair products and they all do the job I need. yes there are occasional bugs.. nothing major and certainly nothing that turns me into a keyboard warrior lol.....:)......

so on that note..

Keep up the good work Corsair... there are those of us that LOVE what you do! :).. Thank you,

awaiting Sync-It!

I am sure its very hard for Corsair to keep positive given the rants and needless put downs that so many come here to post. I do under stand that those that come here generally arrive because they have a problem. but some come SOOO angry and it just doesn't help the situation. on the whole Link/Cue works fine for 99% of those that bought corsair products. It's a small minority of them that end up here thinking its the same for every owner which then spreads like a Chinese Whisper.. Not the case at all.. I came and joined for the Community aspect of it, I have a lot of Corsair products and they all do the job I need. yes there are occasional bugs.. nothing major and certainly nothing that turns me into a keyboard warrior lol.....:)......

awaiting Sync-It!

Yes, quite.

I’m sorry if you misunderstood my post. I like Corsair products and find them to be well made.

The intention was my fear rushing it out before it’s ready could lead to problems that may prove difficult to address going down the line (Link?).

Wanting Sync It to be great and expressing concern is hardly equatable to a “keyboard warrior” but sensitivities may vary.:biggrin:

Anyway, great job Corsair still waiting on that top secret AIO from computex to surface and hopefully some ML RGB fans.:D:

Best

Wulf

Yes, quite.

I’m sorry if you misunderstood my post. I like Corsair products and find them to be well made.

Wulf

nooooo dude.. lol.. I am agreeing with you ;) ;)

just trying to educate others lol.. calm is the way forward... its nice to be nice... and always remember your a small fish in a big pond :)

Anyway, great job Corsair still waiting on that top secret AIO from computex to surface and hopefully some ML RGB fans.:D:

need it..... need it now...... assuming your on about the 360 ;) :)

Edited by Zotty

nooooo dude.. lol.. I am agreeing with you ;) ;)

just trying to educate others lol.. calm is the way forward... its nice to be nice... and always remember your a small fish in a big pond :)

Ah my apologies, sometimes hard to discern tone and meaning from posts. Still, no hostility intended (look up the definition of calm, you’ll see me there :D:).

need it..... need it now...... assuming your on about the 360 ;) :)

Yes indeed, looking to replace my Swiftech AIO with this when it arrives. The ML RGB’s would look resplendent on this cooler.

Best

Wulf:D:

i need one due to the desolate void of emptyness under my front mounted h100i v2... its all push/pull goodness until you hit the bottom fan (570x case so 3 fans in the front).

to make matters worse i have 1x empty pwm fan Header on my commander pro.. 1 x empty fan heaser on one of my rgb hubs and a constant reminder of said desolate emptiness in Link

until the 360 aio lands I am not a full man and my fps count is low :D :D

Corsair James, could we please have an update on when Sync It might be available? Myself and others are quite thirsty for this ecosystem. As a software engineer I understand development can hit snags but the demo looked fantastic (although I'm sure it was very specific and rehearsed), any chance at an alpha or beta? I'd love to do some testing!