Corsair Community

List of games with native support for CUE.

So, I made a post a few days ago about how the new Unreal Tournament supports CUE now, and saw that Diablo 3 just added support as well. I was thinking perhaps we can begin to make a list of games that have native support for CUE.

• Diablo 3 (Possibly Patched out?)
  • Far Cry 5
  • Homefront: The Revolution
  • Metro: Exodus
  • Neverwinter
  • Unreal Tournament (Pre-Alpha)

If anyone knows anymore, I'll add them to the list!

Edited by onebadveggie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So with games starting to have support for CUE, what does that mean exactly? Does this go beyond key bindings? Will games effect Corsair keyboards and mice through CUE? I am thinking that someone would need to program a profile or something to make this happen?

So with games starting to have support for CUE, what does that mean exactly? Does this go beyond key bindings? Will games effect Corsair keyboards and mice through CUE? I am thinking that someone would need to program a profile or something to make this happen?

It means that the keyboards will react to specific ingame events, for example when a bomb goes off in the game the keyboard might blink. Or a key assigned to a skill with a cooldown timer goes black and gets its color back once you can use again the skill.

The game profile is basically coded in the game itself by the developers. Just lighting effects though, no remaps.

• 2 months later...

Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's the Division has an option for RGB keyboards, but does not appear to support Cue software or Corsair hardware in my experience (wasn't surprising as there are many unrepentant game breaking bugs in that game [even on a free weekend]).

I'm excited to see this gradually grow though.

Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's the Division has an option for RGB keyboards, but does not appear to support Cue software or Corsair hardware in my experience (wasn't surprising as there are many unrepentant game breaking bugs in that game [even on a free weekend]).

I'm excited to see this gradually grow though.

You can get The Division RGB lighting with Aurora. Aurora supports all Corsair RGB keyboards and mice. ;):

You can get The Division RGB lighting with Aurora. Aurora supports all Corsair RGB keyboards and mice. ;):

Wow this is awesome! Shame they don't support Battlefield 1.

Is there a list of user made software somewhere on the forums? or is Aurora the best one?

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employees
So, I made a post a few days ago about how the new Unreal Tournament supports CUE now, and saw that Diablo 3 just added support as well. I was thinking perhaps we can begin to make a list of games that have native support for CUE.

• Diablo 3
  • Homefront: The Revolution
  • Unreal Tournament (Pre-Alpha)

If anyone knows anymore, I'll add them to the list!

Neverwinter can also be added to the list.

As of NW.85.20170711b.5:

Corsair keyboards with dynamic backlighting are now supported by the Neverwinter game client.

• By default, the top row of keys have their lighting deplete as the player's health bar decreases.
  • The 1, 2, and 3 keys pulse as Daily Powers and the Artifact Power, respectively, become available.
  • The backlighting changes color as the player enters combat.

Related patch notes: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10582374-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.85.20170711b.5

• 1 month later...
Neverwinter can also be added to the list.

As of NW.85.20170711b.5:

Corsair keyboards with dynamic backlighting are now supported by the Neverwinter game client.

• By default, the top row of keys have their lighting deplete as the player's health bar decreases.
  • The 1, 2, and 3 keys pulse as Daily Powers and the Artifact Power, respectively, become available.
  • The backlighting changes color as the player enters combat.

Related patch notes: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10582374-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.85.20170711b.5

The one thing that's insanely frustrating about this is the fact that the colors are hardcoded and can't be changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...