Corsair Community

Hello,

I've recently discovered a software made by one of the known forum poster and all credits goes to the coders of the software, however I also noticed that there was no video tutorials for the software so I decided to make my own tutorial!

Here is the video! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP-yag1CejE[/ame]

If you like what you saw give it a like, or subscribe! Leave some constructive feedback if you know any! :)

Yes I know, I'm not old, but that shouldn't make me not able to record my own videos, you may dislike my content but keep it to yourself, thanks. o.o

I'm sorry that I didn't mention any names but you will see the thread in the video.

Yes I know, I'm not old, but that shouldn't make me not able to record my own videos, you may dislike my content but keep it to yourself, thanks. o.o

just because your not old doesint mean anything, its good that your contributing to the forum in some way, im only 15, i record my own videos too and ive made over 100 profile requests for people on the forum. age doesint matter :P

Great job on the video!

I'd just like to point out that you shouldn't really need to wait on any of the steps. The only thing that can take a moment to load up is when you switch to the Static tab, since it's creating like a hundred buttons.

There's an issue with it where the rainbow effect won't start right away, but that's simply due to a limitation with WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API, or basically the audio capturing tools) that actually closes the audio stream and totally stops sending data over it, instead of just sending nothingness. The spectro calculates its frames reliant on audio frames, so when there aren't any coming, it can't continue calculating. I'm working on a fix for that in my next build!

Where can i download this profile it is awesome and the fact you are 15 is crazier

Youve misunderstood everything, he didnt make this. Also, he didnt say he was 15, that was me lol. And lastly, its not a profile its a program. Leontin (not sure how old he is) made a video on Elestriels spectograph and how to set it up cause elestriel did not make her own setup video.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived