Corsair Community

CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so no need to have Link installed anymore?

It depends on what devices you currently have installed; iCue doesn't support all of the devices that Link supports. That said, it does support most of the devices that we see folks having here on the forum.

Here's the list: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=176104

Edited by DevBiker

HEY! HEY!

Who is excited?! I love the name too, iQ. It sounds way better than Sync-it in my opinion. Who is with me?!

Looking forward to playing around with this. Looks great, Corsair and thanks for keeping us in the know, DevBiker! VROOOOM-VROOOOM!

It's a bit disheartening not seeing the HDRGB fans, Corsair Void, Corsair Void Pros etc...on the iCUE compatibility list, I have feeling the excuse will be something really really cheap, When in reality they will only do it for brand new products.

You'd think they would put all their "i" series products on the list as well as any compatible with Link and CUE.

Edited by Dicehunter

It's a bit disheartening not seeing the HDRGB fans, Corsair Void, Corsair Void Pros etc...on the iCUE compatibility list, I have feeling the excuse will be something really really cheap, When in reality they will only do it for brand new products.

Those are all on the compatibility list.

Awesome. I'm off to play!

EDIT: WOW! Well done guys you have exceeded my expectations. I'm only beginning to scratch the surface but this is fantastic! Give yourselves a hearty pat on the back! - I removed link all together now and everything, EVERYTHING is running through iCue!

Edited by Whisky Lima

Ouch. No ML-RGB fans. A bit surprising since it is a relatively simple LED pattern and I would think I identical to the SP-RGB functionality. You might be able to use the label them as SP. I know I can get most of the effects on HD with some cool unintended ones on the old Link.

Ouch. No ML-RGB fans. A bit surprising since it is a relatively simple LED pattern and I would think I identical to the SP-RGB functionality. You might be able to use the label them as SP. I know I can get most of the effects on HD with some cool unintended ones on the old Link.

No ... the SP fans are different. You can, however, label them as HD Fans. 3x ML Fans == 1x HD Fan. You could do this in Link as well ... it does make for some better effect, IMHO.

I actually have my 6 ML-RGB fans configured as 2 HD-RGB fans. :)

• Corsair Employees

ML RGB fans should be supported with the next major update to iCUE.

No ... the SP fans are different. You can, however, label them as HD Fans. 3x ML Fans == 1x HD Fan. You could do this in Link as well ... it does make for some better effect, IMHO.

I actually have my 6 ML-RGB fans configured as 2 HD-RGB fans. :)

As DevBiker said, you can fake it for now by treating the ML fans as HD fans in the Lighting Setup panel for your LNP/CLCP.