Corsair Community

CUE 1.14.43 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Updated Release

Version 1.14.43

January 18th, 2016

Release Notes

CUE 1.14.43 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes

• Resolved an issue with the color wheel defaulting to 0/0/0.
  • Resolved an issue with Spiral Rainbow and CUE Link.
  • CPU resources will not drastically increase due to multiple user login.
  • Improved the rate of devices being detected after the system wakes from a sleep state.
  • Resolved other minor bugs and issues.

Important Note:

During a firmware or software update for any Corsair peripheral, CUE may need additional components and time from a Window’s Driver Software Installation to complete the process.

If you have to abort at any part of the process, simply reconnect the device and select Update Firmware from the Devices -> Settings Menu, and choose “Force Update from Server” to re-initiate the update.

As of CUE 1.11.85 and newer, all software updates can now be done through CUE itself without requiring a download from the Corsair Webpage.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

CUE Patch Notes 1.14.43.pdf

I came to see if this update had any hope of removing the mouse input stutter I've had for months, didn't know they broke the lighting...

I stopped updating CUE software and device firmware months ago when the forums were filled with complaints that the updates broke more than fixed. I'm still running CUE 1.9.62 with K70 FW 1.3 and Sabre FW 1.19

I'd gladly do without the lighting if there was hope that it wouldn't begin to freeze mouse input for a second every 5 seconds after a few minutes of gameplay. My old reliable Logitech G5 never gives me trouble, but the scroll wheel is busted, and some menus in a game called Fallout 4 need a scroll wheel; currently that's the only time I plug in the Sabre, because the Sabre stuttering is awful & makes me useless in the first person shooter games I enjoy... Help me become a 1-mouse man.

• 4 weeks later...
Updated Release

Version 1.13.36

December 9, 2015

Release Notes

CUE 1.13.36 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes

• Resolved an issue with RGB keyboards and detection of certain modifier and lock keys.
  • Resolved an issue with Imagus (a Google Chrome extension) and CUE.
  • CUE now has an option to manually disable auto-shutoff in Device Settings for VOID Wireless Headsets.
  • Resolved miscellaneous bugs.
  • As of CUE v1.12 and newer, VOID USB and Wireless headsets now support a graphic visualizer when used in
    conjunction with any Corsair RGB keyboard. You can find this option under effects and use it after enabling your
    headset as the default playback and recording device in the OS.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23365&stc=1&d=1447966751

Important Note:

During a firmware or software update for any Corsair peripheral, CUE may need additional components and time from a Window’s Driver Software Installation to complete the process.

If you have to abort at any part of the process, simply reconnect the device and select Update Firmware from the Devices -> Settings Menu, and choose “Force Update from Server” to re-initiate the update.

As of CUE 1.11.85 and newer, all software updates can now be done through CUE itself without requiring a download from the Corsair Webpage.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

Can you please take a look at my issue here & let me know your thoughts as to whether it's hardware or software related?

• 4 weeks later...

Just updated to 1.14.43 and now my corsair void usb doesn't work the driver is picked up by windows but shows the error

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Fixed it by changing the driver to usb audio device then it changed itself back to corsair void driver and now it works

Archived