Corsair Community

Help needed with my K95 Platinum RGB G-Keys

Squidssss

Hi all,

So I recently bought my K95 and I just now wanted to use a macro on my game, Squad but it wouldn't work.

What I wanted to do was assign my function keys from F1 to F6 onto my G-Keys, but whenever I do so nothing registers that the function keys are assigned.

I've tried the option Macro, Keystrokes and Function keys in iCUE, but nothing works...

Best regards, Squids

The G-keys don’t have a natural value so games and other programs can’t recognize them directly. You have to use a substitution scheme. For example, if you want G1 to bring up your Squad menu, you first have to bind the Squad Menu to a standard keyboard letter, number, symbol or function key in the game. Then open iCUE and bind the same key to G1. This becomes more of a method to take a otherwise awkward key and move it an easy reach location like the G keys.

The G-keys don’t have a natural value so games and other programs can’t recognize them directly. You have to use a substitution scheme. For example, if you want G1 to bring up your Squad menu, you first have to bind the Squad Menu to a standard keyboard letter, number, symbol or function key in the game. Then open iCUE and bind the same key to G1. This becomes more of a method to take a otherwise awkward key and move it an easy reach location like the G keys.

Yes, I know, but my issue is that binding them in iCUE doesn't work.

You are unable to bind physically bind them and the program won't allow it? Or you bind them and you are not getting the response you expect? Your posts are not exactly dripping with details. Perhaps you can post a screen shot of the actions menu with what you have done.