Corsair Community

iCue 3.6.109

Gypsycurse

It may sound silly, but have you set iCUE to run as admin upon startup?

I had this issue randomly before and it mostly happened upon shutdown.

Running the program as administrator by default upon startup made the error disappear.

Windows 10 wont run programs if theyre set to administrator at startup

Windows 10 wont run programs if theyre set to administrator at startup

Hmm, it does for me. it could be a difference between home and Pro.

Maybe check into changing your UAC on your PC for your account.

Well, I guess you can check if it solves your problem or not.

It's all a matter of how your fans are rotated. It was the same with Link. If you want to use pong, you'll need to rotate your fans - physically - to the correct orientation, at least until we get that ability in the software.

no!

Previously I already adjusted my fan positions physically to match them with the lighting from Link.

Now with iCue its really completely messed up and I wont change the fan positions now again just to do the same maybe some time later again when Corsair fixed this issue. No way. Cable Management was tricky, I wont spent another hour to re-manage all cables on the back to adjust my fan rotation.

This is clearly a software issue, my fans are located correctly, Pong was fine with Link and is broken with iCue! Its nice to have this effect back, but as long as its broken its not usable and needs a software fix.

Edited by momorious

no!

Previously I already adjusted my fan positions physically to match them with the lighting from Link.

Now with iCue its really completely messed up and I wont change the fan positions and again just to do the same maybe some time later again when Corsair fixed this issue. No way. This is clearly a software issue, my fans are located correctly, Pong was fine with Link and is broken with iCue!

I agree. The pong effect should be setup as it were with Link to avoid repositioning the fans again.

Still can't move "Spaces" onto my other screen, currently running Dual screen, left screen is my primary, and spaces appears on the left side of that screen, so right in the middle of my work/gaming space. Would love to be able to send spaces to the right hand side of my right screen? :) #featureinhancement.

In other news, my SSDs and Intel UHD Graphics are now visible on the dash board! :praise:

My H150i PRO RGB wasn't showing up in iCue after installing the 3.6.109 update. Corsair USBXp driver was no longer showing in device manager under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. I had to uninstall 3.6.109 and rollback to 3.5.111 to get it back.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the Extreme setting for H115 coolers constantly dropping to 2000, and only returning to full speed when you manually switch away and back?

I only noticed because my GPU would get hot, and kick in the fans, but the pump would just sit on 2k.

It's also causing my mechanical hard drive to not spin down. After going from 3.5 to this update I can now hear my hard drive performing operations even at idle. As soon as I ran the uninstaller for this version of iCUE I heard it stop and could hear the read head return to the park position. I know this was an issue in Corsair LINK and that they've removed the hard drive monitoring feature in that piece of software.

But even in this update the drive monitoring feature can't be seen?

Please fix this Corsair, I like a silent PC. I will downgrade in the meantime.

I created a separate topic but making sure this is getting addressed.

This is exactly what is happening. An option to disable hard drive monitoring needs to be implemented or at the very least, have it only monitor SSD drives.

Since I updated to this version my RGB vengeance pro memory 3rd dim will lose sync with the others (using rainbow wave) and it disappears from the devices tab in the icue software.

A PC restart will fix this but it is annoying as it did not do this on the previous version.

Note: memory firmware is on the latest and I tried re-flashing with no change to behaviour.

I am using the latest public version of windows 10 Pro with latest drivers - Asus maximus x formula - CPU cooled by H100i pro RGB - Commander pro with 3 ll120 fans connected - K63 keyboard - 32gig RGB Pro Vengeance

Edited by Archvile82

• 8 months later...
Still can't move "Spaces" onto my other screen, currently running Dual screen, left screen is my primary, and spaces appears on the left side of that screen, so right in the middle of my work/gaming space. Would love to be able to send spaces to the right hand side of my right screen? :) #featureinhancement.

In other news, my SSDs and Intel UHD Graphics are now visible on the dash board! :praise:

Same thing here. It wiil be great to have on the second screen ! While playing for example. Thanks for the work.