Corsair Community

P4C800 Corsair Twinx512 3200LL crash problem

orbitribe

hello i really need help, my comp spec : P4 3GHZ HT L2cache 512kb P4C800 Deluxe Asus ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb Audigy Platinum External 80 GB Maxtor 120 gb Maxtor DVD Pioneer the problem that i always get in last 2 months : 1. somewhat the DVDroom / CDroom failed to read some files, so kinda hard to install software.. but this problem solved using msconfig maxmem function 2. first time i install winXP Sp1 pro.. the system runs well, but after i run it a few days [add/install some proggram] the system become unstable, and restart often 3. Sometimes the computer rebooting when i log-in to winXP 4. and after more days, the winXP become really unstable and the system crash i already tried running the memtest with 2.75 dim volt @ 2,0 . 2 .3 . 6 . 8 and the result there are errors in almost every test i already disable usb legacy too please help me, this problem make me really frustated

Well... even i haven't got any replies from mr RamGuy but i want to say really thanks for Mr. RamGuy and SpecMike for all information that you post in this forum, with the information you post in this forum, I can resolve the problem on my PC that i already have the problem for about more than 6 months.... the problem is : there is problem with 1 piece DIMMs.... so when i test the dimms with memtest or windowmemtest it result fail on serveral test... meanwhile the other dimms run the test without fail... so I change the Dimms... right now i using XMS3200LLpro 1 GB... and the System working so smooth without problem Once again really thanks for both of you guys!! i hope i can get help again from you when i have problem with my PC again [well i hope i don't get it at least for a while hehehehe] Thanks!!! Regards Orbitribe :D:

• Corsair Employee
Please test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] and set the timims manually to Cass 2-3-2-6 with the Rass to Cass set to "3" and disable USB legacy support as well. Lets make sure one is not failing.

Archived