Corsair Community

iCUE suggestion

Z.S

Can you add GPU lighting support to the Corsair iCUE software if you can get access from MSI to use their motherboard lighting on iCUE then I am sure you can get access to their GPU's to and possibly try adding MOBO's/GPU's from other manufacturers too

• Corsair Employee
Can you add GPU lighting support to the Corsair iCUE software if you can get access from MSI to use their motherboard lighting on iCUE then I am sure you can get access to their GPU's to and possibly try adding MOBO's/GPU's from other manufacturers too

We definitely would like to do that in the future! Agreements will need to be in place and certain technical requirements would need to be met in order for us to do stuff like that in iCUE. Thanks for the feedback!

We definitely would like to do that in the future! Agreements will need to be in place and certain technical requirements would need to be met in order for us to do stuff like that in iCUE. Thanks for the feedback!

Also if and when you release the custom water cooling gear I would love to see RGB blocks for CPU/GPU which work with CUE and I want to see external light strips and I want to see something that can do ambient backlighting behind my monitor without any latency or lag and it must at least be able to do up to 144 Hz at 1440p to 4k

and a last thing is CAN we choose the order in which the components and peripherals show up in lighting effects such as wave as not everyone has peripherals in a certain order (such as headset stand might be to the left of the keyboard in someone's setup) and also people may have a PC on the left of their desk

• Corsair Employee

...and a last thing is CAN we choose the order in which the components and peripherals show up in lighting effects such as wave as not everyone has peripherals in a certain order (such as headset stand might be to the left of the keyboard in someone's setup) and also people may have a PC on the left of their desk

We're going to implement that capability in a future release of iCUE.

Does anyone know if G.Skilll RAM is compatible with iCUE? I just bought a new 570X build with RGB fans and wish to have everything synced. Same with my 1080 Ti FTW3.

Neither of those are compatible with iCUE at this time.

Also if and when you release the custom water cooling gear I would love to see RGB blocks for CPU/GPU which work with CUE and I want to see external light strips and I want to see something that can do ambient backlighting behind my monitor without any latency or lag and it must at least be able to do up to 144 Hz at 1440p to 4k

and a last thing is CAN we choose the order in which the components and peripherals show up in lighting effects such as wave as not everyone has peripherals in a certain order (such as headset stand might be to the left of the keyboard in someone's setup) and also people may have a PC on the left of their desk

Doing dynamic bias lighting based off what is on your screen is already available. There are some good DIY guides online. Might be hard to sell as the mounting might differ from monitor to monitor and there are a lot of different size monitors and aspect ratios.

In some ways I don't know if I want them to do this. I like a lot of the products they make, though there are a lot of companies out there making decent custom water cooling items. I think it would be a harder field to expand to with a limited customer base. Most people use air coolers, granted AIO are popular, though only a fraction of water coolers do custom loops. Granted they have experience in AIOs, though I think it would be a challenge due it being a very niche market as well as there is a lot of competition. Most new people into custom loops look at EK, they market things very well and have a great website. Though once you get it into researching, you realize you guy buy a lot of higher quality parts from Barrow for cheaper via Aliexpress.

I would love for corsair to make products that allow you to add non-Corsair 12vRGB devices into iCUE, this would allow people like me who have custom loops to use iCUE over my less than satisfying Gigabyte Fusion. I have 12x Analog RGB cables that I have to manage and connect to my motherboard, I would rather connect them to LNP.

Does anyone know if G.Skilll RAM is compatible with iCUE? I just bought a new 570X build with RGB fans and wish to have everything synced. Same with my 1080 Ti FTW3.

Currently no and I am not sure they will support a competitor like this.

• 11 months later...

I love the Pong effect in iCue and so does my dad, who made it his prime effect, but when I tried to do the same with my PC it turns out that the effect order is messed up and the effect goes down each fan before moving up to the next one. Very confusing. My suggestion is to maybe have a setting where you can adjust the orientation of the fans inside the software yourself, such as flipping them and turning them.

Also as a side note, I also made a Pong effect for the lighting node pro lighting strips. Maybe make that an official thing? I will post the preset somewhere if people are interested

The only reason i chose G.Skill Ram over the Vengeance ones was because of my GPU and Motherboard ( Asus ) had their own RGB aura program and Asus Aura supports that Ram.

I Didn't want them to be left alone so i had to sync something with them.

The rest of my computer is full Corsair.

6x fans

Radiator

2x Mice

Keyboard

Headset

Headset Stand

Also, design team step it up with Ram modules design, we need better looks, you're doing pretty good job at peripherals and Cases so far ;-)

Archived