Corsair Community

Echo/Metallic with Surround Void Wireless

zAshes

Hi all,

Since updating CUE and my headset firmware, I am experiencing an echoing/tinny sound when surround is enabled, which is most noticeable with speech. Before updating the audio was perfect and there were no issues. I have tried different EQ settings, modified windows playback settings but nothing seems to have made a difference.

I have seen that a similar issue existed with some of the previous headsets (H2100) although I could not find any fixes for these.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue and can advise a method for resolving the issue (if one was found).

Void Headset FW 33.00

CUE V1.11.85

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

Since updating CUE and my headset firmware, I am experiencing an echoing/tinny sound when surround is enabled, which is most noticeable with speech. Before updating the audio was perfect and there were no issues. I have tried different EQ settings, modified windows playback settings but nothing seems to have made a difference.

I have seen that a similar issue existed with some of the previous headsets (H2100) although I could not find any fixes for these.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue and can advise a method for resolving the issue (if one was found).

Void Headset FW 33.00

CUE V1.11.85

I currently have the exact same problem. I also have tried many different settings. The effect is worse in teamspeak and in game-dialogs than say in netflix, but in Spotify I can't hear it at all. This leads me to believe that it is software related. Are there any solutions one may try?

• 6 months later...
Echo with Corsair void usb rgb when Dolby digital surround is on. Corsair has no clue how to fix it. but others have the same issue. Bit and depth is locked the corsair suite don't give you the option. Firmware update makes no difference. Disabled all other interfaces. Forced remove the drivers and the software, cleaned the reg, replaced the headset with no and same issue. Horrible tinny echo every time i click the surround sound on.

Archived