Corsair Community

Lighting Link. Visor and Color Wave modes with case on the left side?

ICaRo81

I have the case on the left and mouse+keyboard on the right side, so the Ligthing Link doesn´t show correctly in Visor or Color Wave mode. I have searched but I can not find a way to make it illuminate correctly from one side to the other.

Is it possible to change the default sequence of the devices?

Thanks in advance.

I have the case on the left and mouse+keyboard on the right side, so the Ligthing Link doesn´t show correctly in Visor or Color Wave mode. I have searched but I can not find a way to make it illuminate correctly from one side to the other.

Thanks in advance.

No. Not at this time. :( I agree that it'd be cool if you could do that.

Thanks in advance.

yes plezz also it would be nice to have the opacity option for all lighting effects

YAAASSS I want this as I want to get the Corsair headset stand but apparently in visor for example it lights up at the same time as mouse/mousemat but I don't have much space to the left of my keyboard/monitor for it as most of that space is used up for case/wires/mouse/mousemat etc...

ANOTHER thing I want Corsair to either make an extended RGB mouse mat or for there to be an option for being able to mount external RGB strips and as a result of both you should be able to position their locations for example if one LED on the strip is directly able the space bar and the one to the far right is above the mouse mat then it should light up accordingly in visor mode it should work as if it is going from left to right NOT from peripheral/component to the next (besides mouse/mousemat/headset stand as for those it the mouse LED/middle LED's on mouse mat and headset stand go off together or something)

regardless of whether we get these features Corsair has the BEST implementation of monitoring peripherals and hardware as they have more own brand products that have compatibility and the lighting features (and other features such as macros) are extensive (though I feel Corsair could add this type of lighting effect where it is a rainbow shift similar to colour shift but it goes in RGB order vs just going random colours at a time and same thing for visor and colour pulse also for all features we can only do max 2 colours in one so each wave for example in visor can only show 2 colours but I want more options) A feature I like that Corsair do is something Taran from Linus Tech Tips mentioned on his personal channel and that is the ability to remap ANY key in theory giving you a significantly higher number of macro's as other companies usually only allow them for certain keys such as WASD or dedicated macro buttons

Edited by Z.S

• 6 months later...
We have planned and will implement an arrangement type of configuration in the future for users who put their PC parts on different sides. I don't have an ETA but it is on the TO-DO list!

Is this ever going to actually be a feature? Like others have said, just being able to re-order the device list would be a easy fix for now... I too have my PC case on the left side of my desk (recent move) so now all the link lighting is not worth having. It would be nice if you could stack the devices as well so you can just line up the components from left to right as they sit on your desk and stack components like the mouse and pad. keyboard and headphone stand if they are the same linearly, etc.

• 6 months later...

CORSAIR!!!!!! PLEASE HEED THIS THREAD

Just bought 5 ll120 rgb fans and wanted to set up the visor effect for my K70 mk2 keyboard and scimitar mouse. Set up was easy one click and i was done. The problem as you expected was my computer is to my left. So it would loop to my mouse before my keyboard and the keyboard started the visor sweep on the right. Making the visor effect look funny. Its been some time since this thread was posted. Fix this issue please. love your products btw :winking:

CORSAIR!!!!!! PLEASE HEED THIS THREAD

• 10 months later...
I also plan on letting people rotate fans by 90 degrees in case they installed them wrong. All of this is on the growing agenda...
Too late for me as I had to remove and install 3 of my 6 fans so they would match , they were installed as to where the cables had to go it would have been nice if the fans were marked or mentioned in the instructions Corsair !