Corsair Community

My H100i Came With 3Pin Fans Instead Of 4Pin?

Pedroc1999

I would like to ask where I could buy/trade/get the 4pin version. Or iof I could RMA the fans and get the 4pin ones?

call corsair and explain your needs to them

if not in the usa,you can use skype for free calling

Submit an RMA ticcket for the cooler and in the comments section let them know you need the new PWM fans . They should send them out as soon as they can.

You can also post your case number here for him to see this but it may be monday or tuesday before they see it since they are closed on the weekend.

You could also call them free of charge from the UK using the toll free number and SKYPE.

my H100i also came with 3 pins connector instead of four. so it means the fans will not controlled by the pump, or function properly? what do i do?

The fans will still be controllable by the pump. However if the pump makes noise then you would need the new fans. If it is quiet you really need to do nothing and DO NOT update the FW unless you have problems.

The fans will still be controllable by the pump. However if the pump makes noise then you would need the new fans. If it is quiet you really need to do nothing and DO NOT update the FW unless you have problems.

thanks ....pump is ok but the fans are making squalling sound even after FW update fans are still making that squalling sound :(: so that is because of 3pins and not 4pins fans?

Yes, it would be. Just please be patient they will get them to you. But it will take a few days or so to get them shipped out. Just keep an eye on your emails and also your login onto your tech support case to view any updated notes .

you need to send nothing in order to get the fans

I went through the suggested process of requesting an RMA for the new PWM fans. Just mention in the comments that you have the high pitch fan noise and they will send out the replacements for free.

I just got mine and installed them an hour ago, much quieter :biggrin:

Just waiting for the Corsair Link software update to stop the constant HDD activity and then all will be perfect.

Thank you Corsair !

I went through the suggested process of requesting an RMA for the new PWM fans. Just mention in the comments that you have the high pitch fan noise and they will send out the replacements for free.

I just got mine and installed them an hour ago, much quieter :biggrin:

Just waiting for the Corsair Link software update to stop the constant HDD activity and then all will be perfect.

Thank you Corsair !

did you send old 3 pin fans to them? or they just sent you 2 extra fans.and are they 4 pins ones? dont know will they ship to S.africa....!

• Corsair Employee
did you send old 3 pin fans to them? or they just sent you 2 extra fans.and are they 4 pins ones? dont know will they ship to S.africa....!

There is no need to send the old fans back, you'll just need to provide receipt to qualify for the request. They are going to be PWM fans. We can send replacement parts world wide.

Archived