Corsair Community

what is the return and refund policy for cosair one?

eelboy404

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Dustin,

Is there reason why you don't disclose GPU brand? I just can't understand why this information is withheld from customers. Please explain, because I'm very curious about this also.

From my experience with other system builders, if part supply of a specific brand becomes expected, then that brand's part becomes limited in supply or unavailable, it can cause a problem for the system builder. There are other reasons too (the part from a specific brand supplier turns out to have a bad shipment/critical manufacturing issue...etc).

They might also just not have permission to promote MSI's brand. Legal stuff ya'know.

I'm not saying any of this is Corsair's reason, but it's something I've seen from other system builders. It effectively covers their ascii :)

• Corsair Employee

It's like RC_ONE said. Legally it's not an issue; we have a great relationship with MSI, and initial runs of Corsair One advertised the MSI GPU.

However, we need to be able to switch to another vendor if supply dries up. There's no difference in quality to end users and this is SOP for most system builders.

Hey Dustin,

Is there reason why you don't disclose GPU brand? I just can't understand why this information is withheld from customers. Please explain, because I'm very curious about this also.

Archived