Corsair Community

Hello new to the forums and have a couple questions about the One Pro before buying.

HappyBull

Cant seem to find this info anywhere on the interwebs so if the corsair team could confirm some things directly that would be great. :biggrin:

1. What rpm is the included 2tb hard drive running at?

2. I know it can only fit a 2.5" sata drive inside but what is the max height compatible that I could replace it with? 7mm, 9.5mm, 15mm?

3. Can I replace the Vengeance dram included with Dominator Platinum dram instead? Will it fit?

4. What is the max MHz supported on the motherboard for your dram?

5. Will there be a revision released to support the new coffee lake 8th gen processors from Intel?

6. Could I also have a revision released with RGB to match the rest of my RGBified corsair products? Seriously even your headset stand has it. :laughing:

7. How proud are you of your first ever prebuilt pc? Any regrets?

Thanks in advance for answering any q's I have. If I think of any others i'll post back here. :wall:

• Corsair Employee
Cant seem to find this info anywhere on the interwebs so if the corsair team could confirm some things directly that would be great. :biggrin:

1. What rpm is the included 2tb hard drive running at?

2. I know it can only fit a 2.5" sata drive inside but what is the max height compatible that I could replace it with? 7mm, 9.5mm, 15mm?

3. Can I replace the Vengeance dram included with Dominator Platinum dram instead? Will it fit?

4. What is the max MHz supported on the motherboard for your dram?

5. Will there be a revision released to support the new coffee lake 8th gen processors from Intel?

6. Could I also have a revision released with RGB to match the rest of my RGBified corsair products? Seriously even your headset stand has it. :laughing:

7. How proud are you of your first ever prebuilt pc? Any regrets?

Thanks in advance for answering any q's I have. If I think of any others i'll post back here. :wall:

1A: 5500RPM

2A: 2x 7mm (SSD)

3A: Unfortunately, LPX or low profiel memory will fit due to the height restriction from the radiator.

4A: Supports up to 3600 (O.C), standard 2133/2400MHz, but we can't guarantee functionality at high speeds

5A: We do not comment on future products :)

6A: That would be nice.

7A: We are very proud of CORSAIR ONE, as it has been received very positively. Though there are a few bumps in the road that left a bad taste in other's experiences. We are apologetic on that and hope to improve this product and it's user experience further.

Archived