H115i Pro RGB

ML140 Pro RGB x 5

ML120 Pro RGB x 2

Lighting Node Pro with 4 strips

Vegeance Pro RGB RAM

Strafe RGB MK.2

MM800

M65 Pro RGB

I can set hardware lighting for the fans, strips and cooler, but not for the other items.

Currently when I lock I have it on Rainbow Spew, but my RAM remains of whatever colour it was before I locked it, however I don't remember it always doing this. I don't like the rainbow colour, but I'd rather have all lights the same when locked as it looks odd. Is this an issue with the RAM or iCue?

Is there any way to set hardware lighting for the Keyboard, mouse and mouse mat?

I have the following items in my setup

Commander Pro

H115i Pro RGB

ML140 Pro RGB x 5

ML120 Pro RGB x 2

Lighting Node Pro with 4 strips

Vegeance Pro RGB RAM

Strafe RGB MK.2

MM800

M65 Pro RGB

I can set hardware lighting for the fans, strips and cooler, but not for the other items.

Currently when I lock I have it on Rainbow Spew, but my RAM remains of whatever colour it was before I locked it, however I don't remember it always doing this. I don't like the rainbow colour, but I'd rather have all lights the same when locked as it looks odd. Is this an issue with the RAM or iCue?

Is there any way to set hardware lighting for the Keyboard, mouse and mouse mat?

The keyboard should allow you to save a profile to the KB, it is different than the LNP. The mouse might have the same thing, though I don't have an iCUE compatible mouse, so I can't say for sure. From what I have heard the Mouse Mat has no onboard memory, so there is nothing that can be done about that. The RAM on the other hand has some limitations as it uses the SMBus to communicate with it. You could play around with Software Mode for the RAM to see if that helps anything, though when that is enabled 4C/4T seem to take a pretty big hit to CPU usage. It is less of an issue with more cores, though the CPU usage can be to much for some people if software mode is enabled. I will play around with the RAM a bit more. It isn't iCue or the RAM, more so the limitations of how it communicates with the RAM. The alternative is to have a cable to manage come out of each dim.

Edit: It looks like saving profiles to the KB might be a regression bug introduced in the latest release. I am seeing this in another post.

Archived