Corsair Community

iCUE - Monitor Ambi Light LED - Strips NodePro/CommanderPRO

minciu

When U will ADD this future?

I see even Aqua Computer now give this function in their products: AMBIENTpx

Pls dont made me to change controler.

I hope this is a feature they will add as well. Specifically lighting that can reflect the action on screen.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=156390

I think this can be easily done I know another top tier manufacturer released this recently also but basically aggregate types of ambient dynamic lighting have been around for a bit depending on what you want.

Can you elaborate in more detail on what you would like to see?

Personally I would like to see something similar to the new NZXT Ambient Lighting they put out. So when I am in game the action (color) on the screen is reflected in the RGB lights around my monitor in the back.

NZXT allredy have it? :)

Corsair move this part of the body You are sitting on, or go home with that support.

Or beter we will have to buy a third-party product, and forget about Corsair.

I'm slowly starting to regret that I bought NoderPRO + CommanderPRO.. what is PRO here? Its outdated and forgotten...

Time is running out, it's time to act!

It is easy to do, and NodePro is redy for Abillight: keabord, monitor and rest:

WTF.....

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=966637

after looking at the sdk.. i googled a few things...

i found a few solutions for syncing aura and corsair products...

i also found some solution to use the node pro with ambilight....

link in descripiton also github

NZXT allredy have it? :)

Corsair move this part of the body You are sitting on, or go home with that support.

Or beter we will have to buy a third-party product, and forget about Corsair.

I'm slowly starting to regret that I bought NoderPRO + CommanderPRO.. what is PRO here? Its outdated and forgotten...

Time is running out, it's time to act!

It is easy to do, and NodePro is redy for Abillight: keabord, monitor and rest:

WTF.....

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=966637

The NZXT product is new. I had had the Hue and Hue + in the past but prefer the Corsair eco system. NZXT's system is not without it's issues either. Not to mention the money I have invested. I think if you are patient, hopefully we will see something like this from Corsair.

i already posted this about 5 times lol i never got a answer from corsair...

i also asked for 16 venegance pro rgb modules they said they probably will not release them... i couldnt believe it lol but now they have 16gb modules...

lets hope they will add this feature as a normal effect in icue...

they just need a small screengrabber running in the background and its almost done...

i also think they loosing customers if they dont add the effect or at least make some hardware like the other ones did...

i dont have ambilight yet... im also waiting on corsai to release it...

i think they all the same somehow depens on what sofware u like the most...

if u into arduino and stuff u can also build it very easy at home...

i have so many ideas for corsair LOL but i think ambilight is easy because they already have very good software with icue... icue is the best in my opinion!

yeah they nice and their products also can work with corsair led and corsair fans! i still like icue the best though

because if u have a corsair keyboard or a corsair mouse or headset etc u still need icue...

i really really hope they will add the stuff from the aqua computer video into the corsair software this would be AWESOME!

Archived