Corsair Community

Help with Corsair Gaming Headset Control Panel?

FUSIONCIDE

So I have installed and successfully run the headset software mentioned in the title for my Corsair Gaming H1500 Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset. It was working perfectly fine until I accidentally deleted the files for this soft ware from C:\Program Files (x86) (and it wasn't found in the recycling bin). i try to uninstall and reinstall to get the program yet, in the windows Uninstall or change program part, it would run the uninstall but not actually remove it from the list. I tried to remove the program by running the CorsairHeadsetSetup_Release_2.0.37.msi file and clicking REMOVE. But it crashed on me saying : Corsair Gaming Headset Software Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard. I have CCleaner installed and tried to use that to uninstall, same thing as the windows uninstaller happened. I don't know how to fix this. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me run this program again... until then I'm stuck with Stereo 2.0 audio, not 7.1 :(. I would like to use 7.1 to play my games. Thanks in advance.

Any chance you can run a System Restore back before you installed the driver or deleted the driver files?

No, this happened like a month ago and I have been trying to fix it this whole time. I was think that maybe if someone could send me the files, I could download them and implement them into my drive so the program works correctly?

• 1 year later...

Archived