Corsair Community

Force 3 60 GB is dead. HELP!

Yesterday my ssd disappeared from my bios after a windows crash. Tried everything possible with the help of overclock.net and nothing happen to work and im losing faith in getting my file back..

This is my work computer at home as well as gaming ^^ and there was important file on it which i have backup but like 1 month ago. I dont know what to do im desperate..

What I tried: switching between ahci and ide, unplug/plug (power cycling),switching sata cable, power cable with working one,removing bios battery, 100 time reboot and nothing seem to make it appear of work.

I had My D:// which has all my stuff but im afraid I wont be able to get the file back either cause everything is linked on the os registry.

Corsair please help me your my favorite company Everything possible on my computer is from corsair, Watercool,RAM,SSD,Case,Power supply, my audio system.

I wonder too why canada isnt on the list of the RMA or Techsupport... that really disappoint me

Thank you,

Charles

P.S sorry for poor english , im from quebec :p:

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but there are only three service centers; here is USA one in the The Netherlands and one in Hong Kong/Taiwan.

I would try the SSD in another system, but if you have the file backed up I would just proceed with the RMA and we can replace it.

Salut charlesquik

Tu dois parler francais si tu est de Québec

La mise a jour du bios de la carte mère aide a la comtatibilité et stabilité du système. Mais si sa marchais avant, je doute que sa puisse réglé ton probème.

La dernière solution avant un RMA si tu veus récupérer tes documents. C'est de tester ton SSD sur un autre système. Demande a un ami si tu na pas un deusième PC.

J'espère que j'ai pus t'aider

Sincerment votre

You are not speaking English so I can only guess but please use the link on the left and request an RMA and we can replace it.

Well I cant there is no Canada on the list but around 400 country...

Canada is a huge country you know why many site dont have it? we are around 40m

I submitted an RMA and it have been approve.

Now is the shipping is free to send it? Cause When I had a rma with memoryexpress.com they gave me a free label for shipping

Cause i dont want to pay 30$ shipping in total for a 60$ ssd....

Can I replace it for a bigger ssd and I pay the difference or its impossible?

60go is too small for my need now...

and Sorry Usa and canada was on the top of the list XD I was searching for alphabetic order.

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but if you do the RMA directly with most manufacturers you would pay the shipping to us and we will pay to return it to you. You are welcome to speak with the reseller and see if they can help you swap the part if you like.

• Corsair Employee
No you would contact them and ask for an RMA directly from your reseller. We would have nothing to do with it. Or if they will not or cannot help you then I would suggest calling our customer service by phone and explain the situation and see if they can help.

First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.

That the message before I submit the rma request.. so I guess they will send it back to you no? And there is only the option repair but I really think this drive is dead for ever

Archived