The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-05-2015, 02:12 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 812352
MagicLegend Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
I see 3 Vengeance RGB keyboards right at the top of the page.
Hmm, I see them too. Tho, I wanted to buy an keyboard, and not an image ;) Under that beautiful A-Z thingie there should be a bunch of keyboards, including the vengeance RGB K series :D

Next time dont mess with legendary wizards, especially the magical ones ;D

~ML

Last edited by MagicLegend; 10-05-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Old 10-05-2015, 07:48 PM

POST ID # = 812407
emrede Reputation: 10
Default K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown

Hi guys. I am living in the UK and trying to get a K70 with Cherry MX Brown and sails logo but can not find anywhere. Actually I've ordered it from Amazon was expedited delivery but it's been 12 days and nothing happens, still waiting. I've asked them many times but they didn't give a proper answer. So, I didn't cancelled my order and still waiting but don't know what happens from now on. Can anyone tell about an estimated date for this keyboard? Because I really liked it and if it's coming soon can wait. Btw they updated the product page after my order and then my order became as RGB Gen1. I also don't know if I must change it with Gen3 one. This is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o00_s00

Old 10-06-2015, 05:08 PM

POST ID # = 812617
tyt2lynnin1 Reputation: 10

Hey all,

Living in the USA here. Just want to share I had my share of fun with the new batch of CORSAIR GAMING KEYBOARDS, which includes the Strafe RGB, Single LED VERSION, K70 Single LED version have all been changed back to the original SAIL LOGO.

The new K70 logo is just like the old one, except instead of all black background, its now silver. I perferred the all blacked out logo, but I aint complaining, because anything is better than the tramp stamp logo.

I also recently bought an OLD vengence k70 Single LED and was comparing to the NEW K70 Single LED, and I found a few differences. The keycaps coating improved significantly. The logo changed, and everything else is the same. That makes me wonder, if anything else changed to help with the LED issues or anything stability issues.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:56 AM

POST ID # = 812925
NoNeck Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrede View Post
Hi guys. I am living in the UK and trying to get a K70 with Cherry MX Brown and sails logo but can not find anywhere. Actually I've ordered it from Amazon was expedited delivery but it's been 12 days and nothing happens, still waiting. I've asked them many times but they didn't give a proper answer. So, I didn't cancelled my order and still waiting but don't know what happens from now on. Can anyone tell about an estimated date for this keyboard? Because I really liked it and if it's coming soon can wait. Btw they updated the product page after my order and then my order became as RGB Gen1. I also don't know if I must change it with Gen3 one. This is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ilpage_o00_s00
I came here to work out the differences between the three SKUs. I want the same keyboard as you, in the UK too. Gen1 and Gen3 are supposed to be the same, only difference with Gen2 is the 'tramp stamp' logo. I have placed an order for Amazon's Gen1 because it's the cheapest K70 RGB in the UK, don't know if it will come into stock.

If you google the SKU# for Gen3, you can find it in stock at OcUK and Scan. Problem for me is that I have Amazon Prime and OcUK and Scan want £10 for postage, as much as my current keyboard cost. I also know Amazon won't ask questions if an LED fails whereas I have had difficulties returning components to OcUK before.

Old 10-08-2015, 09:30 AM

POST ID # = 812952
emrede Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNeck View Post
I came here to work out the differences between the three SKUs. I want the same keyboard as you, in the UK too. Gen1 and Gen3 are supposed to be the same, only difference with Gen2 is the 'tramp stamp' logo. I have placed an order for Amazon's Gen1 because it's the cheapest K70 RGB in the UK, don't know if it will come into stock.

If you google the SKU# for Gen3, you can find it in stock at OcUK and Scan. Problem for me is that I have Amazon Prime and OcUK and Scan want £10 for postage, as much as my current keyboard cost. I also know Amazon won't ask questions if an LED fails whereas I have had difficulties returning components to OcUK before.
Thanks for your reply. I'm totally in the same situation with you. Actually Gen3 appeared in stocks today and yes Scan and OCUK selling them. But as you said shipping cost is really high especially for a Prime member, so not reasonable. I think Amazon may have K70s itself soon. Now I have decided to wait a bit more.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:02 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 813797

And still the 13th is not my lucky day... Still no K95 RGB brown...
That's too bad!

Old 10-13-2015, 08:15 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 813798

Ok, so after some searching on Amazon I found this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B..._cd_al_qh_dp_t

Isnt this the Vengeance K95 RGB with BROWN switches???

The itemcode in the URL is different from the one on the page...
(CH-9000065-UK VS CH-9000221-UK)

So, the UK has the version that I want??

Also, why does Amazon deliver (only this keyboard) not to the Netherlands :(

Old 10-13-2015, 09:50 AM
Administrator
Wired's PC Specs

POST ID # = 813807
Wired Reputation: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicLegend View Post
Also, why does Amazon deliver (only this keyboard) not to the Netherlands
Read closer. Amazon isn't selling / sending it.

Quote:
Dispatched from and sold by Scan Computers Intl Ltd.
Admin of this forum / webdesignforums.net / Petri's IT Forum / The Corsair Memory Steam Group
Founder/Creator/Admin of ZE SECRET PROJECT (Coming Soon)

Old 10-13-2015, 12:05 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 813840

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wired View Post
Read closer. Amazon isn't selling / sending it.
They are, you just need to have a look at the other sellers ;)
If I buy it from amazon itself they will ship by the way. The only thing is that this is the UK version, and I want an NA version cuz obvious reasons ;)

~ML