The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2015, 06:33 PM
flyingfrenzy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 806673
flyingfrenzy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
I doubt they'll make any new keyboards with the OLD sails logo or the gaming logo. All new keyboards will be made with the NEW sails logo most likely.
Hope they push out the new sails logo soon then...

Old 09-15-2015, 01:02 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 806709
MagicLegend Reputation: 10

I've heard rumors that they will come in Q4 2015. No specific date. I really hope they were right, and I'll have my fancy K95 by Christmas...

~ML

Old 09-15-2015, 02:19 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 806847
Inheritance Reputation: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicLegend View Post
I've heard rumors that they will come in Q4 2015. No specific date. I really hope they were right, and I'll have my fancy K95 by Christmas...

~ML
where did you hear that?
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 09-17-2015, 04:33 AM

POST ID # = 807179
Newflare Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfrenzy View Post
Hey,

I'm trying to buy a Cherry Brown K70 with the original sail logo but NCIX says they're completely out of stock with no ETA to re-stock. Is Corsair going to make any more of them? I know NCIX de-listed the Cherry Red Sail Logo K70 so I'm afraid that the same fate has happened to the Cherry Brown.
Why not buy it from their website? That's what I did a couple weeks ago. You can get a brown K70 here:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengean...herry-mx-brown

To clarify, as was stated in the original post of this thread, the VENGEANCE version is the non-gaming, classic corsair sails logo RGB version. So get a vengeance version while you still can. The "gaming" version is the one with the tramp stamp sticker (sorry corsair - love your company otherwise). This one looks to be laser cut with a gun metal finish, so it's very nice and minimalist.

Proof:

To be fair, this confused the hell out of me. I assumed these didn't exist anymore, but they still do and I only found it via a link in the forums. It looks like Corsair finally updated their site with a direct link to the vengeance boards. Before it was somewhat hidden or less obvious.

I wanted a K95 at first, but seeing as how browns aren't available, I got the K70. TBH, I don't miss the extra keys. And I'm 100% satisfied with the RGB K70. It's the most beautiful keyboard I've ever seen, and the browns are silky smooth.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:37 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 807341

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheren159 View Post
where did you hear that?
Places I trust for giving correct information ;)

Old 09-17-2015, 02:38 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 807342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newflare View Post
Why not buy it from their website? That's what I did a couple weeks ago. You can get a brown K70 here:

To clarify, as was stated in the original post of this thread, the VENGEANCE version is the non-gaming, classic corsair sails logo RGB version. So get a vengeance version while you still can. The "gaming" version is the one with the tramp stamp sticker (sorry corsair - love your company otherwise). This one looks to be laser cut with a gun metal finish, so it's very nice and minimalist.

Proof:

To be fair, this confused the hell out of me. I assumed these didn't exist anymore, but they still do and I only found it via a link in the forums. It looks like Corsair finally updated their site with a direct link to the vengeance boards. Before it was somewhat hidden or less obvious.

I wanted a K95 at first, but seeing as how browns aren't available, I got the K70. TBH, I don't miss the extra keys. And I'm 100% satisfied with the RGB K70. It's the most beautiful keyboard I've ever seen, and the browns are silky smooth.
Could you make an (sharp :)) picture of the logo you have on there? I'm curious on how it is finished, if it's Corsair's new logo, or still an oldie from the good old fancy sails-with-stick days :)

~ML

Old 09-17-2015, 05:57 PM

POST ID # = 807387
Newflare Reputation: 10

Quote:
Could you make an (sharp :)) picture of the logo you have on there? I'm curious on how it is finished, if it's Corsair's new logo, or still an oldie from the good old fancy sails-with-stick days :)

~ML
It's the old one, like what's on my 750D tower. I wouldn't expect the new one to be out until this fall when they release their new products.

TBH the difference between them is really small and either is acceptable. I thought about waiting for the RGB Strafe which will be released this fall, but honestly the construction doesn't look as good. It has a plastic exterior and no audio controls, which broke it for me. The vengeance has a brushed aluminum exterior with the knurled metal volume wheel. Much nicer.

But, if you really want the new sails logo, like what's shown in the top left of this page, then wait until the rgb strafe releases this fall.

Old 09-18-2015, 01:00 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 807456

The RGB strafe is already released?

I don't necessarily want the new sails logo. My M95 also has the old one, so I wouldnt mind. It's like you said, it doesnt really matter. The logo's look quite the same. I don't want the strafe tho (would go for the K70 then), it is just not as good as an keyboard than the K series. I want the extra function keys that are on the K95, they seem really handy for when I start coding with the macro's (LUA <3). But, I want browns and the sails logo. This one isn't released (yet?)... I'm going to wait for a month or two, and hope Corsair will release it...

~ML

Old 09-18-2015, 06:47 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 807480
terabyte Reputation: 73

Quote:
The RGB strafe is already released?

I don't necessarily want the new sails logo. My M95 also has the old one, so I wouldnt mind. It's like you said, it doesnt really matter. The logo's look quite the same. I don't want the strafe tho (would go for the K70 then), it is just not as good as an keyboard than the K series. I want the extra function keys that are on the K95, they seem really handy for when I start coding with the macro's (LUA <3). But, I want browns and the sails logo. This one isn't released (yet?)... I'm going to wait for a month or two, and hope Corsair will release it...

~ML
It comes out in October as far as I know, so very soon.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:42 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 807927

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
It comes out in October as far as I know, so very soon.
That would be amazing :)

Old 09-20-2015, 05:53 PM
flyingfrenzy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 809678
flyingfrenzy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newflare View Post

every time I tried to buy from their website, it'd only give me a link to "Find a Retailer". For some reason now it's actually giving me an option to buy it directly from them. And I bought it from another source but they haven't even acknowledged that I bought the item.

EDIT: Found out why, I'm from Canada so I was accessing the Corsair site through their en-ca side, which thinks it can't ship to me. Whereas, the en-us link you posted above allows me to purchase one and even allows shipping to Canada! 10/10 website.

Last edited by flyingfrenzy; 09-20-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Old 09-21-2015, 04:02 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 809850

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfrenzy View Post
EDIT: Found out why, I'm from Canada so I was accessing the Corsair site through their en-ca side, which thinks it can't ship to me. Whereas, the en-us link you posted above allows me to purchase one and even allows shipping to Canada! 10/10 website.
Yeah, their website isnt great ;) Tho this is an problem that a lot of american sites have. They just don't think outside their own country :). I'd wait a few weeks and only pay a few bucks to ship my order to the other side of the damn globe, but for some sites that's extremely difficult :D

~ML

Old 10-01-2015, 01:13 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 811503

1st of October... Still no K95 rgb vengance brown...

Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 AM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 812254

5th of october... The vengeance page has stopped showing keyboards... Are they updating? (Tho I couldnt find any code on the page which was able to show the keyboards... They must use some scripting for that...)

~ML

Old 10-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 812273
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Quote:
5th of october... The vengeance page has stopped showing keyboards... Are they updating? (Tho I couldnt find any code on the page which was able to show the keyboards... They must use some scripting for that...)

~ML
I see 3 Vengeance RGB keyboards right at the top of the page.