The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2015, 09:23 PM
PunkisDead's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765867
PunkisDead Reputation: 10

Are these keyboards still being produced? A while ago I nearly compromised for a MX Red version but decided to hold on until the MX Brown is available.. Now none are available word wide again. I haven't found any official statement anywhere but did notice this thread not being updated anymore.

Last edited by PunkisDead; 04-08-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:38 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 765873
Inheritance Reputation: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkisDead View Post
Are these keyboards still being produced? A while ago I nearly compromised for a MX Red version but decided to hold on until the MX Brown is available.. Now none are available word wide again. I haven't found any official statement anywhere but did notice this thread not being updated anymore.
they are but Blue switches are no longer in production.
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 03-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Kylis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 765915
Kylis Reputation: 10

A batch just got shipped from Corsair, I recieved the one I ordered mid January before the Chinese new year delay, so hopefully they should be shipping on a more regular schedule again. <3 the keyboard btw guys, cant wait for the 16.8 m color update for it to get even better.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:14 PM
magna.vis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771032
magna.vis Reputation: 10

In stock at Amazon. Ordered mine a few minutes ago. Expected to come between the 10th and 15th, with prime 2 day shipping. The site says they just got their shipment, so it may take a couple extra days to process. Can't beat that $9 extended (2 yr.) warranty.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:17 PM
magna.vis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771034

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkisDead View Post
Did you get yours yet? Newegg and BestBuy have been in stock for a while, then out of stock again, then in again. Amazon just got some. You should be able to find one somewhere.

I waited a while too. I really prefer to buy from Amazon if I can, free 2 day shipping and a decent protection plan, and no tax. I've had money set aside for it since before Christmas, actually. Sucks to wait, but from what I hear, it's totally worth it.

Good luck!

Old 04-08-2015, 03:33 AM
PunkisDead's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771270

I could only find Gaming ones, haven't seen any of the Vengeance models yet? -Edit- I am after the NA version, UK is in stock indeed!

Last edited by PunkisDead; 04-08-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:03 PM
magna.vis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771345

I see. I wasn't going to wait for the sails version, and from what I can tell, Amazon doesn't stock it. Mine was shipped out this morning, and should come tomorrow! WOOT!!

(That is the 9th, so for those keeping track at home, that's 4 day turnaround from Amazon with 2 day shipping)

Last edited by magna.vis; 04-08-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:42 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 771355
terabyte Reputation: 73

They have a shortage of Cherry MX switches and until that gets under control I believe they are only producing the ones with the gaming logo. Once the stock is under control hopefully they will make another run of sails logo.

For now I have a K70 RGB Brown switches with the gaming logo too, I plan on getting a sails logo one for my other computer as soon as they are available again.

Old 05-07-2015, 06:52 PM
PunkisDead's PC Specs

POST ID # = 777922

NCIX has a supply of MX red and MX brown RGB K70's, old logo and ships world wide. Just ordered mine :)
http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-v...-19-100990.htm
http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-v...-19-104854.htm
No hyperlinks... too exited :)

Old 08-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Lightning Whale's PC Specs

POST ID # = 795482
Lightning Whale Reputation: 10
Default k95 RGB mx red NA layput still availible?

Hello
I was wondering whether the k95 RGb MX red with a North American layout was still purchasable if so any links?

Old 08-27-2015, 05:14 PM

POST ID # = 803081
toxicfume Reputation: 10

I just ordered what I thought was a Vengeance K70 RGB (mx brown) keyboard from Amazon but received a Gaming keyboard with the ugly logo instead. :(

At this point in time, where can I get the Vengeance K70 RBG with Cherry MX Brown switches?

Old 08-27-2015, 07:36 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803113
terabyte Reputation: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicfume View Post
I just ordered what I thought was a Vengeance K70 RGB (mx brown) keyboard from Amazon but received a Gaming keyboard with the ugly logo instead. :(

At this point in time, where can I get the Vengeance K70 RBG with Cherry MX Brown switches?
That was a limited run, it is most likely sold out everywhere and you won't find it anymore for sale.

Anyway Corsair did change the gaming logo back to the old sails logo, though it has some minor changes compared to before. Once the current stock with the "old" gaming logo is gone and new inventory with the new sails logo comes it you can purchase one of those instead. For now your best option is to return the product to Amazon choosing the option that you did not receive the item you purchased if you really can't stand the logo at all.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:03 AM

POST ID # = 803239

It's lame that we have to go through all of that when Corsair knew since long ago that no one likes their tacky gaming logo. Ugh. I really want to use the keyboard but now i have to return it and suffer with this stupid keyboard i've been using. Damnit.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:25 PM
The Magical Legend
MagicLegend's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803441
MagicLegend Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
Once the current stock with the "old" gaming logo is gone and new inventory with the new sails logo comes it you can purchase one of those instead.
I can confirm this for at least The Netherlands. Not sure about other parts of the world, but for here (the benelux) this is the case. I got this confirmed from Corsair. Still waiting for the stock to run out tho... It should happen around now they said back then (early summer), but I doubt it's going to happen this year...

Then again, the logo is an fkin STICKER! Get ur stuff together Corsair, and please just switch to the sails logo, like all the people here want... Or sell the sticker to us, I would void my warrenty to change the sticker.

~ML

Last edited by MagicLegend; 08-28-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Old 08-28-2015, 11:10 PM

POST ID # = 803475

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicLegend View Post
I can confirm this for at least The Netherlands. Not sure about other parts of the world, but for here (the benelux) this is the case. I got this confirmed from Corsair. Still waiting for the stock to run out tho... It should happen around now they said back then (early summer), but I doubt it's going to happen this year...

Then again, the logo is an fkin STICKER! Get ur stuff together Corsair, and please just switch to the sails logo, like all the people here want... Or sell the sticker to us, I would void my warrenty to change the sticker.

~ML
I don't think the logo is merely a sticker on the old ones. If you look closely, the Sails logo is actually etched into the brushed aluminum material of the keyboard itself, unlike the stupid Gaming logo that's a sticker. But I won't be surprised if they end up doing the new Sails logo into a tacky sticker too. Ugh. Just returned my keyboard.