Corsair Community

How to get Void Visualizer working in iCUE?

GRINDFEST

Hello, I was trying to set up profiles for my keyboard and when I set up the Void Visualizer lighting mode on my K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE it did not seem to work (Did not get visualizer effect when I played music or when I set it to react when I used the microphone). I have the Corsair VOID RGB USB (Non-Pro) as my headphones and default playback device and it is attached to the USB ports on the Corsair ST100 RGB Stand.

Thank you in advance

• 3 months later...
The problem is whether you have ST100 connected first or the VOID visualizer. Whatever is detected first is the device that when audio is output, itll display the visualizer. I have plans to changing this though in the future.

I understand the marketing/product tie in angle here, but can you make it so that we can also select an input other than through Corsair's Void series of headsets? Windows default audio or microphone would be nice. Razer's Synapse software allows you to set any input source for this type of audio visualizer keyboard effect. The iCue software and the K70 keyboard definitely support this functionality, but I feel as though I'm being penalized for not owning a Corsair VOID headset. For the record I prefer my Audio-Technica M50x studio monitor headsets to most gaming headsets for the obvious reason that you can't compare the difference in audio quality. The only other way for me to do this would be to skip using iCue and use CEE, which for me is not practical. I have not only a Corsair K70 keyboard, I also have the MM1000 + Dark Core SE wireless mouse, Hydro 115i Pro RGB AIO, 850W Corsair PSU, 16GB Vengeance Pro RGB 3GHz DDR4 DRAM, and 3 x Corsair LL140 system fans. I'm already heavily invested in Corsair's RGB platform and none of that works if I don't use your iCue software.

Edited by mikelimtw

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
The problem is whether you have ST100 connected first or the VOID visualizer. Whatever is detected first is the device that when audio is output, itll display the visualizer. I have plans to changing this though in the future.
Hey James! How do you get the Void Visualizer working for all corsair devices?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...